This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

LEN: Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Post by Joan Marie »

Greetings my dear qndynes. What fanciful question is tickling your fancy these days?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
qndynes
Sage

Re: LEN: Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Post by qndynes »

Ooh I'm so excited for this, let me think of a fictional character and I will pop back in with the question.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Okay so I've thought about this quite a bit, hahaha I don't know why it was so hard, it's almost as if I had to come up with the best movie/tv character. I wanted to use book people but restrained myself.

First off I'm not quite old enough, under 18, but I've consulted with my mother and she approves of this tarot reading. In fact she is sitting right next to me as I write. I recently moved into the city from country, as in the forest. We used to live in a wonderful house in the woods surrounded by mountains with faeries and giants and lovely creatures everywhere, even trolls! This move to the city was something I didn't originally want but I've ended up making human friends and that has been a wonderful adventure on its own. My question is related to this move and how my life will change now that I live in the city. It is not such a big city but big enough for me after having lived all my life surrounded by trees and rivers and all sorts of wonderful friends, lake spirits, giants, faeries. How will this move change me as I grow, and how can I keep living with the enchantment I grew up with as I acclimate to living in the city?

Thank you and my mom says hi! :D
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

qndynes wrote: 15 May 2020, 17:07 Thank you and my mom says hi! :D
Tell your mom I said Hi right back.

Thank you for the question. This is a tricky one for sure. I need a little time to work on it, but I will get back to you with an answer very soon.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

qndynes wrote: 15 May 2020, 17:07 How will this move change me as I grow, and how can I keep living with the enchantment I grew up with as I acclimate to living in the city?
Sorry for the delay in replying. I felt your reading really required the right moment and it just now seemed to happen.

I decided that since your question seemed to involve a crossing of 2 worlds, I would use a cross shaped spread and here is what I got:

tumblr_79660212aabfbc1d49dec25ecdacd0a9_b1e89c6b_500.jpg

You asked 2 questions but really they could easily be one. They both involve surviving in this new environment and staying true to the self you have developed living in a magical place.
I laid the middle card last and look what we got: The Heart! That seems perfectly appropriate for this. That heart clearly represents you and your desire for a happy life filled with beauty and enchantment, regardless of where you are. This card reflects your creative and passionate nature and because it landed smack-dab in the center it seems it can permeate every aspect of this reading, and your life.
You have a very strong nature and that will be your biggest resource for maintaining your sense of wonder.

The first row, TREE-HEART-BEAR
The Tree signifies what is solid and long lasting about you (HEART) and the Bear what is strong and resiliant. That both of these cards flank the Heart, it bodes very well that although city life will pose some challenges, your character developed in the country will carry you through.

The vertical row: TOWER-HEART-STARS
The Tower to me symbolises the city, the tall buildings, the new aesthetic you will have to grow used to, and the Stars, well, you may miss those as they are far less visible in the city due to the light pollution and the tall buildings blocking the view.

You will have to look for your enchantments elsewhere because the nature you were used to relying on for inspiration will be harder to find. Not impossible, but more difficult.

What will save you, get you through is your strong will and character. It is far too ingrained in you to be destroyed by the city.
If you can make the adjustment and learn to see the magic and enchantment that is all around you no matter where you are you will be fine. You have the skills and the powers to carry you through.

The heart also symbolises love and friendship so look for people you can trust, your mother for instance. And anyone who can show you around, who understands what it is you need to be happy.

I hope that helps and good luck to you and your mom in your new home!
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

This is such a beautiful reading, thank you Joan Marie, it is heartening on both fronts, with me as the character and for me as the person behind the character! I really have nothing to add except that this is a beautiful and hopeful reading, it fills me with joy and hope to know that even though change occurs wonder and enchantment is always around me. By the way I was Hilda from the animated netflix show, of the same name. :mrgreen:

Return to “Fanciful Reading with Lenormand: Hosted by Joan Marie”