This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Jobarghest reads for Kare: 2 decks

jobarghest
Seer

Jobarghest reads for Kare: 2 decks

Post by jobarghest »

Hi lovely Kare,what question would you like to look at? Feel free to choose any of my decks :)
Thanks for all your work on this! <3
kare
Sage

Re: Jobarghest reads for Kare: 2 decks

Post by kare »

jobarghest wrote: 14 May 2020, 20:09 Hi lovely Kare,what question would you like to look at? Feel free to choose any of my decks :)
Thanks for all your work on this! <3
Hi! I would be happy with any of your decks, and thank you for offering. My question is, my husband and I are facing some tough decisions with work and kids' school. Decisions we will have to make before we really know anything about where the economy is going or how the coronavirus will affect the next school year. Decisions that will impact us financially, and with work, might impact our exposure to coronavirus. I guess my question is, how do we navigate or work through this kind of decision-making, or how do we approach this problem as we try to solve it? How do we have confidence in our choices? Something like that.

Thank you so much.
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Hi lovely Kare! Sorry for the short delay, I have put time aside for you tomorrow morning to do your reading
Much love
Jo
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

jobarghest wrote: 22 May 2020, 20:20 Hi lovely Kare! Sorry for the short delay, I have put time aside for you tomorrow morning to do your reading
Much love
Jo
No worries. :)
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Hi Kare! Thanks for your patience.

I have chosen the Tarot of the Hidden Realm to represent the influence nature currently has over us, then added in the Starchild Akashic deck to represent the 'ideal' we are all navigating towards in the circumstances. It has a cool air that seems rather suited to education issues. So a mix of earth and air, roots and transcendence. Due to all this chaos and crossing over, I've used the Starseed spread for the Hidden Realm Tarot, and vice versa, to provide an ordered sense of weaving-in and resolution.Feedback is appreciated but not necessary, I'm still learning so criticism is great too!

I've added a short summary to the first section too.

Part 1-(with Starseed Tarot) All-Round Advice Spread

1. (Courts) - Which aspect of you is most present and reacting. (OPPRESSION REVERSED) - Distracted by unrelated influences
2 (Majors) The lesson that is woven into the situation (KING OF CRYSTALS) - Plan finances wisely, practise self-discipline and look for honest advice.
3 (Wands) Something you can do to help the situation (FIVE OF WANDS) - Listen to others, but don't be steamrollered. Be responsible for your own decisions.
4. (Swords) Something you can say or communicate to help the situation (TWO OF SWORDS) - Balance other factors in your life to make you a more stable decision-maker, and to open your mind to opportunities. Then start to move.
5 (Cups) A feeling to encourage or express to help the situation (SEVEN OF CUPS) - Write down a list of what you want, current and future resources.
6 (Pentacles) Something you can create or give to help the situation (SIX OF CRYSTALS) - Value bonds, look for new opportunities, and use the situation to grow.

[/b]
Two crystal suits, here, interesting given the money issues. The court card invites you to look at anything which is currently unhealthy and hampering your own efforts. It might be a person, an item, or a temptation. Clearing this out will help you make better decisions. Try to use the situation to your advantage by using the time to help yourself into a better state.
The lesson here is a mix of money management and methodical, practical reasoning. You will need self discipline to carry it onwards and good attention to detail, but it is encouraging. Try to look for someone pragmatic and impartial who you trust for ideas and advice.
One problem you may be encountering is someone whose opinion clashes with yours. Listen, but value your own judgement. Sometimes we have to go ahead with our own decisions in order to progress. If you feel you've stumbled as a result, get up and keep going.
The crossroads you're at may require balancing other unrelated factors in your life to be more stable. Acknowledge all your barriers, without fear, which is hampering your decision-making. Be aware things may not be as they initially seem, so try to be open-minded. Once you have made a choice you can begin to progress and will be more confident.
Don't worry about indulging your dreams or desires - what do you want? It's really important to acknowledge that. What skills do you have to bring to the situation? Are there other ways you could plan the money issues, what feels right to you, and will be healthiest for you? What situation would you ideally like for schooling?
Look for new opportunities actively, value your bonds, and you will grow and feel more balanced in this situation. There also may be new opportunities you hadn't considered yet.

Part 2- (With Hidden Realm Tarot) Starseed Spread

1. External forces or underlying situation XVII THE MOON - A puzzle to untangle, and need to centre yourself. Look at your conscious and unconscious wishes and see if they match.
2. The first step EIGHT OF CUPS - Focus and channel your intuition and begin to move. Look at your resources and stay fluid.
3. How to sustain yourself TWO OF CUPS - Something or someone you love will support you, and the spaces between are vital to to grow and adapt.
4. What you need to learn ACE OF SWORDS - Look at what you want, observe the patterns around you, and use it to strike accurately.
5. The outcome FOUR OF SWORDS - Trouble will lift- stay calm and keep stable, and only act when it seems right. As a result of keeping an open mind, you may see new opportunities.

Everything is fluctuating and unsure, and you have a puzzle to untangle. Many things are competing for attention, like wild animals- try not to worry about them. Try to visualise the truth in the centre and tune out interference. Don't just be reliant on your mind. You need to work from a stable point, so be true to your own self and values and what feels right to you. You know where you sit right now, even if you don't know anything else. There is a lack of black-and white concrete fact now, only shades of grey under the moon. At the moment, a lot of us are making compromises and you might feel you are struggling with a lack of information. Try using this to your advantage, as it will reduce the options you need to choose from. Look at both conscious and unconscious wishes to help with resolution. What do you want to do about the schooling situation, vs what do you think you *ought* to do?

As you take the first step, the moon is still casting a light on you (look at the necklace!). It helps you to channel your intuition into a focused light, and start progressing along a pathway. It's easy to feel stuck now, in lockdown, but everything in nature changes, including yourself- try to use this fact to guide you. Water is fluid in nature; look at what makes you restless and what you feel needs to change for a clue.

You have a love you can sustain yourself with, whether a person or a different passion, even if you aren't physically near the spaces between can help you. You are joined organically, like clinging vines in nature, and constantly changing and adapting both to each other and the environment.

Imagine yourself as a creature diving for a fish. You need to first determine where you want to be before you can plan how to get there, and look at how the fish is moving- what kind of patterns they are showing. Map out your environment. Your curiosity will show you an opportunity if you are still.

Whatever happens, the trouble will lift and you will flourish again. This sense of stability links with the number four, of equal support in all areas. The cocoon you are currently in will hatch in time and manifest. There is no rush to act prematurely. Try keeping still and calm and open to opportunities and it will be easier to approach the problem.
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

2c.jpg
20200523_124341.jpg
kare
Sage

Re:

Post by kare »

jobarghest wrote: 23 May 2020, 12:09 Hi Kare! Thanks for your patience.

I have chosen the Tarot of the Hidden Realm to represent the influence nature currently has over us, then added in the Starchild Akashic deck to represent the 'ideal' we are all navigating towards in the circumstances. It has a cool air that seems rather suited to education issues. So a mix of earth and air, roots and transcendence. Due to all this chaos and crossing over, I've used the Starseed spread for the Hidden Realm Tarot, and vice versa, to provide an ordered sense of weaving-in and resolution.Feedback is appreciated but not necessary, I'm still learning so criticism is great too!

I've added a short summary to the first section too.

Part 1-(with Starseed Tarot) All-Round Advice Spread

1. (Courts) - Which aspect of you is most present and reacting. (OPPRESSION REVERSED) - Distracted by unrelated influences
2 (Majors) The lesson that is woven into the situation (KING OF CRYSTALS) - Plan finances wisely, practise self-discipline and look for honest advice.
3 (Wands) Something you can do to help the situation (FIVE OF WANDS) - Listen to others, but don't be steamrollered. Be responsible for your own decisions.
4. (Swords) Something you can say or communicate to help the situation (TWO OF SWORDS) - Balance other factors in your life to make you a more stable decision-maker, and to open your mind to opportunities. Then start to move.
5 (Cups) A feeling to encourage or express to help the situation (SEVEN OF CUPS) - Write down a list of what you want, current and future resources.
6 (Pentacles) Something you can create or give to help the situation (SIX OF CRYSTALS) - Value bonds, look for new opportunities, and use the situation to grow.

[/b]
Two crystal suits, here, interesting given the money issues. The court card invites you to look at anything which is currently unhealthy and hampering your own efforts. It might be a person, an item, or a temptation. Clearing this out will help you make better decisions. Try to use the situation to your advantage by using the time to help yourself into a better state.
The lesson here is a mix of money management and methodical, practical reasoning. You will need self discipline to carry it onwards and good attention to detail, but it is encouraging. Try to look for someone pragmatic and impartial who you trust for ideas and advice.
One problem you may be encountering is someone whose opinion clashes with yours. Listen, but value your own judgement. Sometimes we have to go ahead with our own decisions in order to progress. If you feel you've stumbled as a result, get up and keep going.
The crossroads you're at may require balancing other unrelated factors in your life to be more stable. Acknowledge all your barriers, without fear, which is hampering your decision-making. Be aware things may not be as they initially seem, so try to be open-minded. Once you have made a choice you can begin to progress and will be more confident.
Don't worry about indulging your dreams or desires - what do you want? It's really important to acknowledge that. What skills do you have to bring to the situation? Are there other ways you could plan the money issues, what feels right to you, and will be healthiest for you? What situation would you ideally like for schooling?
Look for new opportunities actively, value your bonds, and you will grow and feel more balanced in this situation. There also may be new opportunities you hadn't considered yet.

Part 2- (With Hidden Realm Tarot) Starseed Spread

1. External forces or underlying situation XVII THE MOON - A puzzle to untangle, and need to centre yourself. Look at your conscious and unconscious wishes and see if they match.
2. The first step EIGHT OF CUPS - Focus and channel your intuition and begin to move. Look at your resources and stay fluid.
3. How to sustain yourself TWO OF CUPS - Something or someone you love will support you, and the spaces between are vital to to grow and adapt.
4. What you need to learn ACE OF SWORDS - Look at what you want, observe the patterns around you, and use it to strike accurately.
5. The outcome FOUR OF SWORDS - Trouble will lift- stay calm and keep stable, and only act when it seems right. As a result of keeping an open mind, you may see new opportunities.

Everything is fluctuating and unsure, and you have a puzzle to untangle. Many things are competing for attention, like wild animals- try not to worry about them. Try to visualise the truth in the centre and tune out interference. Don't just be reliant on your mind. You need to work from a stable point, so be true to your own self and values and what feels right to you. You know where you sit right now, even if you don't know anything else. There is a lack of black-and white concrete fact now, only shades of grey under the moon. At the moment, a lot of us are making compromises and you might feel you are struggling with a lack of information. Try using this to your advantage, as it will reduce the options you need to choose from. Look at both conscious and unconscious wishes to help with resolution. What do you want to do about the schooling situation, vs what do you think you *ought* to do?

As you take the first step, the moon is still casting a light on you (look at the necklace!). It helps you to channel your intuition into a focused light, and start progressing along a pathway. It's easy to feel stuck now, in lockdown, but everything in nature changes, including yourself- try to use this fact to guide you. Water is fluid in nature; look at what makes you restless and what you feel needs to change for a clue.

You have a love you can sustain yourself with, whether a person or a different passion, even if you aren't physically near the spaces between can help you. You are joined organically, like clinging vines in nature, and constantly changing and adapting both to each other and the environment.

Imagine yourself as a creature diving for a fish. You need to first determine where you want to be before you can plan how to get there, and look at how the fish is moving- what kind of patterns they are showing. Map out your environment. Your curiosity will show you an opportunity if you are still.

Whatever happens, the trouble will lift and you will flourish again. This sense of stability links with the number four, of equal support in all areas. The cocoon you are currently in will hatch in time and manifest. There is no rush to act prematurely. Try keeping still and calm and open to opportunities and it will be easier to approach the problem.
Thank you also for your patience. Right around the time you posted your reading, life got a bit crazy. But when is it not crazy right now? My first impression was that it was so on point and cofmorting. I also really enjoyed your modification of the influences, or all around advice spread. Using a representative card from each suit, courts and majors, really helps to create a comprehensive view. I think I will do this more myself in the future.

Part 1
Courts--I am definitely distracted and stressed by unrelated influences and realize that I need to do more work in determining what is necessary to consider and what is just an unrelated issue that serves only to stress me out. Setting aside stress over less important issues would definitely put me in a better place.

Majors--My husband and I are pretty thrifty, but actually now that I am facing the possibility of an unplanned financial setback if I don't find work, then it is definitely time to be more proactive about not spending. Basically we are always careful enough that we have been not so worried about spending, but it is actually time to act more like we really need to cut back just to be more on the safe side.

Wands--standing my ground. Definitely I need to cultivate more confidence in myself, and this is important for shared decision-making with husband.

Swords--Communication is a strong point with me and my husband. Applying the idea of balance to how we make decisions about the future is a good idea. Maybe we do it, but I certainly haven't explicitly though of balance as a part of that process. This is a great suggestion.

Cups-- a list of what I want is definitely still an important part of making decisions, and to me this ties back to the confidence in my own assertions. I can perhaps afford to be a little picky about how we do things moving forward. And it would be healthy to do so.

Pents--This situation has been a growing process for sure, and I am trying to embrace it.

Part 2:
Moon card; oh yes. This is such an accurate representation of where I am at.

8 cups: your mention of staying fluid reminds me of the moon, as well as the comment about intuition. This and the previous card have a lot to do with listening to myself and being self-aware, based on your interpretation, and this makes a lot of sense for me.

This was a great comprehensive piece of advice as a reading. You did a nice job summing up each part of the reading too, to make it easy to understand. Thank you so much.

2 cups--support. This reminds me of the standing my ground and communication recommendations of part 1. I do have support, and I should take advantage of that to create the space I need to make good decisions.

Ace Swords: I love that you look at this card as a proactive card. I definitely need to not let the job search process feel like one that disempowers me.

4 swords: that is such a nice card for the outcome. It reminds me of the stress advice in the first card of part 1.

You are so right about the lack of black and white/lack of concrete information. I love your image of the moonlight setting me on the path toward progress. Someone else just gave me some advice about not rushing my job search, so you are spot on here. I do have time. I know this wasn't meant to be a reading about my job search only, but right now that is the one big factor influencing everything else.

This was so helpful. Thank you so much again.

Return to “One Reading, Two Decks : Hosted by kare”