This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM sign up: Tirage-en-ligne

Merrick
Sage

TdM sign up: Tirage-en-ligne

Post by Merrick »

Bonjour!

I’m honored to be hosting my first reading circle! I send my gratitude to Joan Marie and Charlie Brown who both thought I would be a good fit, and I aim to be up for the challenge. :)

As today begins the fifth month of the year, I thought it would be appropriate to do a traditional tirage-en-ligne, or line of five cards. The tarot can tell us a lot with even three cards, so five can be a bounty of riches.

You may choose to read however you like, many opt for a 1-2-3-4-5 reading. If you’d like a bit of a challenge, I would suggest trying a mirrored reading, with the first card in the center, then the inner flanking cards mirror each other, then the outer, for something like: 4-2-1-3-5.

Additionally, another way to play with this reading would be to do a majors only reading for the first set of five cards, then pull corresponding five cards from the pips to add in detail to the first row. There are of course other variants; the important thing is we’re working off a line of five cards.

Sign up in this thread. Sign ups are available through May 10th, and I will assign partners by May 12th.

Santé!
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: TdM sign up: Tirage-en-ligne

Post by Charlie Brown »

Great! I'm looking forward to this. Sign me up!
I believe in Crystal Light.
dodalisque
Sage

Post by dodalisque »

Me too, please. We welcome Merrick as the new person at the top of La Roue de Fortune for the month of May.
Merrick
Sage

Post by Merrick »

Glad to have you both on board! Hopefully we get a few more sign ups by the 10th. :)
“You should acquire only the power of helping others. An art that does not heal is not an art.” -Alejandro Jodorowsky, in conversation with the Tarot de Marseille
Merrick
Sage

Post by Merrick »

Since we have an odd number of participants, I’m going to set this up as a round robin.

Charlie Brown will read for Merrick
Merrick will read for dodalisque
dodalisque will read for Charlie Brown

To the TdM cave!

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Merrick”