This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Star & Crown Production Update

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Star & Crown Production Update

Post by Joan Marie »

Here is an update on our group oracle deck, Star & Crown Oracle

Last week I received and approved all the proofs for the cards (all 59 + back), the box (2-piece, full colour print) and the booklet ((60 pages)

So everything is set for production. I'm hoping to hear this week on a firm(er) expectation for a completion date, but so far we are on track to meet the promise of a June delivery but with luck it may be sooner. I will let you know as soon as I hear.

Meanwhile I am collecting and organising the information for shipping of the kickstarter and pre-orders so that once production is complete, delivery can commence right away.

I have to say that once I saw all the elements together in proof form I was so impressed with how it all came together.
When putting together a deck like this, you never really know for sure just how well it's all going to gel, if it will even make sense as a deck. I'm being totally honest. But I think as experienced as all of you are, this is nothing you didn't also think.

Somehow though, the energy and care that went into this deck helped to shape it into not just something coherent, but something really magical.

I really can hardly wait to see it all packaged up and together the way it was meant to be.

If any of you are interested, and I hope you are, it is available for pre-order at my website, Rabbit's Moon Tarot.

It is selling for $59 and that price includes shipping, worldwide.

You can also use the coupon code oracle1 for an additional $10 discount. (offer good until June 1st)

This deck is something special. The finished product will be a thing of real beauty. And this will be the only print run of it ever.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Star & Crown Oracle Deck”