This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

We did it you guys!

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

We did it you guys!

Post by Joan Marie »

Just a few days left. But now that we've passed the goal line, I am pulling everything together for the production of our 2nd group collaboration deck.

I'm so happy and promise to do my best to bring it out as well as Button Soup Tarot turned out.

I will keep you updated but there is still a week left to the campaign, so I'll feel a lot better when it is finished.

Thank you everyone for everything!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: We did it you guys!

Post by Charlie Brown »

Congratulations, Joan.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Yes! A crown and many stars for you Joan :D
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Oh, I'm happy to hear it!!!! I can't wait to see your ideas - all your decks are perfect.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I'm so excited that the Star & Crown Oracle succeeded and will soon be a real deck in everyone's hands.

For now I am celebrating a bit. I will send a full update out in the next day or so.

Thanks to all the artists who contributed their work, their vision, and their spirit to this project and to everyone who believed in it and supported it.
More later! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Joan Marie
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

I am so excited! You guys did some amazing work! And I can't wait for the result.

...and of course, my bank ~again~ is declining to let an International Kickstarter payment simply go through without me calling them (on a weekday during business hours of course) and having them manually approve it. I otherwise love them as a financial institution but ugh, this will be the third tarot Kickstarter started outside the US that they did this to me in the last two months. It will be resolved on Monday, Joan Marie! I only saw the notice that the payment failed this morning.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

No worries! It actually happens a lot. There's always a bunch that dont go through right away but get sorted out in a few days.

I appreciate all your support so much, not only the backing ( although that was really nice! Thanks)
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

Congrats! :D Can't wait to see printed cards! :D :D :D

Return to “Star & Crown Oracle Deck”