This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Star & Crown LIVE February 12

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Star & Crown LIVE February 12

Post by Joan Marie »

Friday, February 12 the Kickstarter for the Cult of Tarot Forum's 2nd Collaboration deck, Star & Crown Oracle, will go live on Kickstarter.

I set the goal as low as possible, however I also am trying to keep the cost of the deck as low as possible.
I think I have all my numbers right but I don't want to say what they are yet as I am still tweaking the details.

Shipping is just โ‚ฌ10 worldwide, (approx $12USD) for all but the larger rewards of 3 or more decks which is โ‚ฌ15 (approx $18USD)

IMPORTANT: There is an Early Bird Special (well 2 actually) that last only one week! I hope as many of you as possible are able to get in on that.

The best way to not miss it is to follow the Kickstarter by going to this link and clicking "Notify me on launch"
You'll receive an automatic message from Kickstarter as soon as the campaign goes live.

This deck is going to be beautiful. And not only that , but I think it's going to really resonate deeply with people on so many levels.

The work people have contributed is remarkable and the text descriptions are just amazing.

I'm excited about this project and I hope as many of you as possible can back it and help us bring another expression of our community to everyone.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot ๐Ÿ’š
Nemia
Sage

Re: Star & Crown LIVE February 12

Post by Nemia »

Really exciting! You have a number of unique decks to your name. This is a collaborative deck but without your vision, input, creativity and know-how, it wouldn't have come alive. I keep my fingers crossed for the Kickstarter - I want this to work so much!

This is probably the most free-style oracle deck I've ever seen. It has also changed the way I think about oracle decks. I used to think they're not for me because they have less structure than tarot decks. Now I suspect that the oracle decks I know would probably work better without so much structure, with less prescribed and well-defined cards. After all, the Pythia of Delphi herself was most free-style of all. She just threw out words and the querents had to make sense of them. The act of making sense of what you get is where the personal meaning comes from. Like the gaps between neurons.

The collaborative decks I have (Cosmos and Ostara - by professionals, Button Soup and We Are One - by professionals and amateur online communities) work so well, and I have a feeling this one will be even better. We had to find the images deep within or beyond ourselves, no tarot ladder to climb up or down.

And let's not forget - without you, dear Joan Marie, and your ideas, I'd never have revived my joy in creating art.

I have bought new water colours and paper and have drawn, sketched or painted nearly every day since I first signed up for the Button Soup (before getting the coldest feet of my life and cheating out of it). This is really a meaningful step for me personally.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Star & Crown LIVE February 12

Post by Joan Marie »

Nemia wrote: โ†‘04 Feb 2021, 15:25 This is really a meaningful step for me personally.
That is beautiful to hear.

And thank you for all the nice words. ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’š
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot ๐Ÿ’š

Return to โ€œStar & Crown Oracle Deckโ€