This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Star & Crown Update

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Star & Crown Update

Post by Joan Marie »

The Time is here.
Time to get the Star & Crown Oracle on its beautiful feet.

At this time we have nearly 50 finished cards and a lovely card back created.

I realised for the purposes of the booklet, that it would be necessary to number the cards. I wrote down the name of each card on a tiny piece of paper and drew them out of a singing bowl.

Any cards that come in now will be numbered in sequence.

I’m putting together things for a Kickstarter. I was hoping to launch it in late January, and that is still possible, but I’m waiting to see what the state of things in this crazy world is. Slightly less chaotic might help sales!

In any case it’ll be very soon and I will keep you apprised as I get the Kickstarter page built, etc.

There is still space for a few more cards. The max limit is 64. If you’d like to contribute a card just reply to this or PM me.

I will be sending a reminder to all the artists who have contributed a card but haven’t yet completed the “Artist statement” for the booklet. Thank you to everyone who has done that already. It’s really going to be an amazing component of this whole project.

I know this project dragged out longer than we thought it would, but seriously, what hasn’t these days? In any case, the result is going to be beautiful.

Any questions or comments at all, please reply here.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Star & Crown Oracle Deck”