This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

First real pics!

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

First real pics!

Post by Joan Marie »

I've seen some pics of the finished deck from the printer, but just today a backer of the Star & Crown oracle who is located in Hong Kong posted some pics on Instagram of the deck he just received in the post.

He got his so quick because the decks are all being mailed out directly from China.

2021-05-14 03.29.11 pm.png
2021-05-14 03.29.32 pm.png
2021-05-14 03.29.54 pm.png

I am so excited to see this deck. He also commented that they feel great, really great quality. I'm so thrilled!

The deck is available at https://www.rabbitsmoontarot.com/shop
It's on special for the month of May in honour of our forum's 3rd birthday may 25th.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Nemia
Sage

Re: First real pics!

Post by Nemia »

Oooooh, isn't it beautiful!!! Our baby, so perfect and lovely!

How exciting to be present and involved from the moment you wrote about your idea for the first time, the whole process. Wonderful.
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

I am so freaking excited. Following along with this project over the last eight months has been such a pleasure.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

I think it's an amazing accomplishment to have produced this and other decks!
JulianneVictoria
Seer

Post by JulianneVictoria »

The deck is in! Just posted a walk-through:
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

A lovely walk through for a special deck - perfect pace and clarity and it's good to see the completed project with the little book, the stylish box and all the cards. And hats off to Joan Marie for putting it all together so beautifully. :D :heart:
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

JulianneVictoria wrote: 21 May 2021, 21:27 The deck is in! Just posted a walk-through:
So nice! Beautifully done walkthrough. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I just got mine today, so it looks like they are beginning to land on doorsteps.

If anyone would like to leave a few words in the review section of the website, here is the link:
https://rabbitsmoontarot.com/product/star-crown-oracle/

I'm getting a few emails from people, it's really nice to hear how pleased people are with the work.
I have to say my printer did a really great job on all three parts, the cards, the box, and the booklet.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

My copy hit my doorstep yesterday, and I looked through it before bed last night. It truly is a gem! Guess what my DoW 23 will be? It's going to be hard to hold off using it until Sunday!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “Star & Crown Oracle Deck”