This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Unboxing Button Soup

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Unboxing Button Soup

Post by Joan Marie »

There have been several really nice unboxing videos made of Button Soup, but I got one today that was really sweet.
It's by Pilar González and she had a lot of very nice things to say about individual cards.

You can see it here:

Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Unboxing Button Soup

Post by Joan Marie »

I just want to add that I have not forgotten about Star & Crown, no not by a longshot!

We will bring that one forward, I have just been pre-occupied with my other deck that goes live on Kickstarter tomorrow. (Friday Oct. 23rd)

As soon as that is on its way, I'll be catching up with everyone.

So much great work. Seeing this Button Soup unboxing really inspired me.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

Beautiful! :D youtube reviews my fav! it's always joy to see people worldwide enjoy something you created! :D
& that Smile when she look at cards is priceless! I think what she says here is where we All Are Together in this crazy time, in our journey for something mysterious & collecting tarot & admiring beautiful art & thinking about what it means help us make sense of things & find our *space, that's why it resonate so much! :D

p.s great design choice for Gilded edges & Golden frame really makes art look like gallery masterpieces! :mrgreen:
looking forward to see what you'll came up with ks! :mrgreen: Sharing on fb as always! :D
Pilar
Seeker

Post by Pilar »

Getting to know the deck a bit better and I am just mesmerized by the beauty of this deck and how well the different styles work together! Can we please talk about the beauty of this Death card????!!! 😍😍😍 I just discovered it's one that reads horizontal..this card is so powerful!!
Attachments
20201030_090823.jpg
20201030_090738.jpg

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”