This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

I Am So Happy!

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

I Am So Happy!

Post by Joan Marie »

About 23 seconds ago I sent off the completely edited and formatted "L'il White Book" for Button Soup Tarot!

That was the last of the 3 parts (Cards, Box, Booklet) that needed to be finished.

I can tell you it was the most daunting part for me (not the only, just the most)

It was the one part of the whole project that I felt was not well organised. I honestly never thought I was going to collect all that complete information from all the artists because there was originally not "clean/organised " way to submit it 0r to organise it once it was submitted. Add to that there essentially no parameters provided for anyone to follow.

But in the end everyone came through and the result is something that could go down in tarot history as the most original LWB ever.

I really am so pleased with it. I am as excited to see it as I am the deck now.

It came in at exactly 100 pages. Astonishingly.

here is a sneak peek at the cover:

2019-12-20 04.48.53 pm.png

I am so relieved to have everything off to the printer.
As soon as I have an update from her I will let you know.

She's so sweet. She's working very hard for us.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: I Am So Happy!

Post by Diana »

Well done Joan Marie !! You've worked hard and well. What a great experience all this has been.

Can't wait to receive a deck and to read the LWB!!

Happy days indeed.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Diana wrote: 20 Dec 2019, 17:13 Well done Joan Marie !! You've worked hard and well. What a great experience all this has been.
Thank you!! ❤️❤️
Ailsaek
Seer

Post by Ailsaek »

Diana wrote: 20 Dec 2019, 17:13 Well done Joan Marie !! You've worked hard and well. What a great experience all this has been.

Can't wait to receive a deck and to read the LWB!!

Happy days indeed.
What she said. This is going to be amazing!
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Joan Marie,

Im very excited for you. You have worked long and hard on this project. That said, it never surprises me to see you complete something successfully. That's just who you are. I'm certain the finished project will be amazing

V
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Blissful
Seeker

Post by Blissful »

Hiya! I've searched around but couldn't find what I was looking for - is there a list somewhere that tells us who made each final card? I'd love the link if there is! Thanks!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Blissful wrote: 11 Jan 2020, 22:24 Hiya! I've searched around but couldn't find what I was looking for - is there a list somewhere that tells us who made each final card? I'd love the link if there is! Thanks!
Hi- Yes, I should post that information. It does appear in the LWB that comes with the deck, but it should also be available here.

There is for now, the google docs I used for sign ups. You can see them here:

Major Arcana

Minor Arcana

Thanks for asking and I will get that posted this week.

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”