This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

U can Help: Soc. Media Ads for Button Soup

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

U can Help: Soc. Media Ads for Button Soup

Post by Joan Marie »

I made a bunch of ads suitable for using on twitter, instagram and facebook or tumble.

I will attach them here and you can drag them to your desktop. Then you can post them on your own social media, adding the kickstarter link.

Here are the ones formatted for Instagram. They can also be used for Facebook and tumblr.
The twitter ones are differently formatted and I will put them in the next post.

Mix 01 copy.jpg
Mix 03 copy.jpg
Mix 04 copy.jpg
Mix 05 copy.jpg
Mix 08.jpg
Mix 11.jpg
Mix 13.jpg
Mix 14.jpg
Mix 17.jpg
Mix 18.jpg
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: U can Help: Soc. Media Ads for Button Soup

Post by Joan Marie »

These are formatted for twitter to show completely without having to click on it:

Mix 01.jpg
Mix 03.jpg
Mix 04.jpg
Mix 08.jpg
Mix 11.jpg
Mix 13.jpg
Mix 14.jpg
Mix 15.jpg
Mix 16.jpg
Mix 17.jpg
Mix 18.jpg
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

These are FANTASTIC !!!

Oh, I almost regret not doing social media (but only almost). But I reckon most people do so I hope these will be spread far and wide.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

Awesome! Will post on ig fb & deviantart! Wish i'm more of *influencer but whatever We Are So Close! :D
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

I think I'll make a good print of this one (without the writing) and frame it. What's the story behind it Joan Marie ? In fact, what's the story about most of them ?

Mix 14.jpg

And the first one is just fabulous. And also the....

oh heck, they're all great.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”