This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Message to Card Creators

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Message to Card Creators

Post by Joan Marie »

I sent this as an email to each person who signed-up to do a card for our deck, Button Soup Tarot. I'm posting it here just in case you missed the email (at least one bounced)
🐥🐥🐥🐥

Hi Everybody,

This message is to everyone who has signed-up to create a card(s) for the Cult of Tarot group deck.

First thing, we have named the deck! You can find out the name and what's behind it HERE.

Secondly, the final frame design has been decided and all the cards that have been submitted up to now can be seen together in their finished form. You can see those HERE.

Thirdly, and the main reason for this message, is I just want to remind everyone that there are still a lot of unfinished cards, which is totally cool. This is just a little reminder.

We have a goal (not a deadline, just a target) of Nov 1st to have all the artwork in.

If that will be difficult for you meet, no worries! We're flexible, just please replay to this email or PM me from the forum and let me know what's up. Even if that date isn't a problem, feel free to just check-in with me and let me know this is still on your radar. 📡 I'd really appreciate that.

If for some reason you don't think you'll be able to complete a card you've claimed, no worries, just let me know and I will make a post in the Deck Project Orphans thread so someone else can claim it.

If you need to refresh your memory, you can see the sign-up sheets here: Major Arcana Sign-up & Minor Arcana Sign-up
One last thing, in case you missed it, I made a post detailing the next steps for our deck. I explain what's going to happen once all the cards are in etc. You can see that post HERE
I'm so excited about this deck and I know a lot of people are. I can't wait to see all 78-cards together and then to hold them in my hands!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Message to Card Creators

Post by Joan Marie »

Update: I've made an announcement that Button Soup Tarot will soon be launching a Kickstarter.

There are more details to come soon.

You can see the full announcement here
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”