This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Final frame reveal

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Final frame reveal

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi everybody,

I finally went and put all the cards we currently have into their final frame.

You can see them all together here: viewtopic.php?f=206&t=1736

There are still several cards out and I can't wait to add them in!

We did have one card become available, if you'd like to claim it, go to this thread.

I have more announcements to make later this week, but for now I hope you like the final frame.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
AstralPasta
Sage

Re: Final frame reveal

Post by AstralPasta »

Wow! They look amazing! I love the darker frame too, and the font and color of the title look great against it!

I’ve been looking at the all the cards thread pretty regularly and admiring them and seeing them all together like this makes me really happy. They all seem to belong together now. I’m seeing the common threads and style more easily now. Somehow they seem to all fit together. It’s very beautiful.

Great work Joan Marie! :mrgreen: Thanks!!!
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

Oh! Yes! I like how my knight (& other cards) Shine now! Great job JM looking forward to updates! :D
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

AstralPasta wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 18:01 They all seem to belong together now. I’m seeing the common threads and style more easily now. Somehow they seem to all fit together. It’s very beautiful.
I'm so glad you like it and I know what you mean about how all these different cards somehow fit together. I also think it's beautiful.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

I love it. Makes me very happy. And happy is good. :D
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”