This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

CoT Deck Display

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

CoT Deck Display

Post by Joan Marie »

These are some VERY rough first passes at how we can display our deck online.

It's just to give everyone an idea of the possibilities and also to let the card creators see how the text they provide with their cards can be used.

it would be wonderful if every card creator could also include 2 things:

1. A short interpretation of the card's meaning
2. An artist statement explaining how the images you created/chose exemplify the card.

So here are 3 links:

Artist statements: HERE (I just have 3 of these currently) click the numbers at the bottom of the page to advance

Random card Draw with meanings: HERE (I put all the cards we have so far. I only have the meanings for 1 of them, but you can still see the idea.) BTW- That cardback is just a placeholder, as is mostly everything. Click the card to turn it, click again to get the card meaning.

A Carousel is HERE

All of this as I said is VERY rough, like a very rough draft. I just had to start putting something together in order to figure it out.
The final product(s) will look better, work better and link up more elegantly.

That said, I would really like your comments and suggestions.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: CoT Deck Display

Post by Diana »

Goodness, how wonderful. You're amazing. You really take good care of us. A perfect hostess !!! That Joan Marie touch is what makes this place such a beautiful oasis of learning, creativity, sharing and community spirit.

I have no comments or suggestions. You're a star. ⭐
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

art interpretation is good idea! will be sure to mail you my as I forgot to include it with card meaning! :mrgreen:
also like that 3 card spread & back! lookingforward to see it as workable app! Great job Everyone! :mrgreen:
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

This is so impressive! They're so smooth too. Wow! I'm excited 😀 Also I had forgotten about descriptions too haha. Maybe I'll write them up after doing my minor arcana cards.

Go Joan Marie! 🌠
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!

Return to “Button Soup Tarot”