This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Significator: Diana reads for Kare

Diana
Sage

Significator: Diana reads for Kare

Post by Diana »

Hello kare!

How can the Tarot be of assistance to you this month?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Re: Significator: Diana reads for Kare

Post by kare »

The quarantine has brought a lot of uncertainty to my life in the short term. And that's something that is a real struggle for me to deal with. In addition, my family is at home with me all the time for this extended period, which is something I am grateful for, but as a solitary person, I struggle to carve out mental and physical space for myself. I find myself no longer caring about the creative projects I have going on. So my question is where or how can I carve out the space I need for myself in ways that are healthy, because right now I just stay up until everyone else is asleep, lose myself in a book until the wee hours, and then never get enough sleep. Which is definitely unhealthy. Thank you!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Ah that's a very nice question for our strange period of confinement. Also one that is easy to empathise with. Which is actually something I have to really be aware of - to not put my feelings into it. I'll get it done within a few days. Although everyone I speak to seems to be experiencing some slowdown in creative projects. Joan Marie even started up a thread about this. I expect therefore that this may be apparent in the spread.

Oh sleep... I know what you mean. I've given up on the idea of sleep in the normal sense. I've sort of got into the pattern of having two periods of sleep instead of one. About four hours during the night and then a few hours in the afternoon. I've given up on pyjamas. I just flop down with my clothes on. And as I've been living on my bed since the beginning of this business, I don't have far to go. It's all just one long day. I don't even remember how many days or weeks we've been confined. My son when I told him this sent me the link to The Longest Day. 😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoAMD0hMZM
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Your sleeping patterns sound very similar to mine, pyjamas and all. I'm trying to readjust my schedule, but it does take will power I lately seem to lack. I will likely be in trouble when I have to go back to work. Such is life. I try now not to beat myself up too much for it since that would simply waste my enjoyment of the extra reading I get to do.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Carpe diem.

Return to “Working with a Significator: Hosted by kare”