This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Button Soup reading circle - Charlie Brown and Diana

Diana
Sage

Button Soup reading circle - Charlie Brown and Diana

Post by Diana »

Charlie Brown, what kind of question do you have for the Button Soup?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Button Soup reading circle - Charlie Brown and Diana

Post by Charlie Brown »

I need to think. Do you have a question yet?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Not yet. I thought you'd be opening a thread. Should I change the title of this one to "Button Soup reading circle - Diana and Charlie Brown"? And then we have them both here?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

We might as well have them both here unless you feel strongly otherwise.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

I changed it. It's more logical as we're only two. I'll get back to you with a question shortly.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'm looking for advice on how best to balance my creative pursuits.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Your reading will be done before the end of the week.

I could only find one question which would serve me well. I don't know if it's up your street though. It's a bit different than the usual question one asks.

During the Sacred Days of Yule readings, I pulled some disturbing cards. I've looked at all the readings I did again, and the same message keeps coming through - only now with more urgency. Sometime near the summer, or in the summer, something will happen that will make me sad. Very sad. I don't want to know what this is. I don't want to have the details hanging over my head for months. What will be will be.

But I do want to know if there is anything mentally, spiritually, physically or otherwise that I can do to prepare myself for this event. So that I will be stronger when it happens and that I won't break and that I will remain upright.

Is this okay for you?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

That's fine for me. This week is looking pretty tight for me though so it may be several days before I can get to it.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Charlie Brown, would you object that we cancel our exchange this month? I'm really not able to focus on the tarot these days. Or anything much for that matter. Maybe because it's the spring and the birds are singing and my mind is elsewhere.

If you organise another one next month, I'd be happy to join.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Alright. If you aren't up for it, then you aren't up for it.

Return to “Button Soup Readings: Hosted by Charlie Brown”