This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM Reading Group: Rachelcat reads for Qndynes

Rachelcat
Sage

TdM Reading Group: Rachelcat reads for Qndynes

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi there! I'm looking forward to reading for you! Do you have a question, topic, or issue you'd like to talk about?
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
qndynes
Sage

Re: TdM Reading Group: Rachelcat reads for Qndynes

Post by qndynes »

Hm, can you look at or focus on my current day job, any improvements I can make and how everything stand?
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Will do! I'll work on it this week.

Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Here’s your reading. I’m using the US Games Angel Tarot, an ersatz but cute Marseille deck.

Qndynes 1.jpg

A toi (to you) - 10 Swords
Right now your job is a place of dissention and argument. Everybody has an opinion and is giving it, without listening to anyone else’s opinion. It could be a conservative-liberal argument, that is, between “that’s the way we’ve always done it” and “let’s change and improve”! From your question, it looks like you’re in the improvement camp.

A la tete (at your head) - 4 Staves
You wish that these issues were solved so that you could just get on with your work by following well set out procedures. Which would also make things more harmonious with your co-workers, since then everyone would know what they were supposed to be doing and would be helping each other instead of airing conflicting ideas all the time.

Aux pieds (at your feet) - Queen of Staves
You know that the boss has your back and isn’t going to let controversy endanger your job. And she’s probably on your side of the argument. But in either case, you’re not worrying that management is against you on this.

A cote (by your side) - Ace of Coins
Also helping you out is that the money is there. The company is solvent and has the funds and budget to go forward and not lay anybody off. (Or maybe only the troublemakers, not you!)

Ta surprise (your surprise) - Priestess
Ok, this WOULD be a surprise! The resolution of conflict and/or the improvement of your work situation will come from some kind of higher realization, either of yours or your boss. It could be some flash of insight or a realization of the moral issues involved. Someone will decide to do the right thing, and it will right morally and for the company and the workers.

Now let’s try the corners:

Qndynes 2.jpg

Between your hopes and your help - Queen of Swords
This might be the same boss we were talking about or another person who takes your side or otherwise helps you navigate the situation. She’s a teacher who helps you figure it out.

Between your help and your non-worry - 2 Swords
The boss will make a decision in your favor and for the good of the company’s budget.

Between your hopes and your surprise - Tower
Here’s that flash of insight I was talking about. Something drastic might happen (illness, accident, ??) that helps people understand what’s really important, the higher realization (Priestess).

Between your surprise and your non-worry - 4 Swords
Once people know what is the right thing to do and do it, all will be calm and all will be well, reflecting your hope for a 4 Staves state.

Well, I surely made up a story here. I’m very curious to find out if it has some relation to your reality. And I definitely hope it helps you in some way.

Please let me know what you think!

qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Okay so I'm finally sitting down to carefully re-read, think and respond to your reading. I have a couple notes below in between your reading and toward the end.
Rachelcat wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 16:55 Here’s your reading. I’m using the US Games Angel Tarot, an ersatz but cute Marseille deck.

Qndynes 1.jpg

A toi (to you) - 10 Swords
Right now your job is a place of dissention and argument. Everybody has an opinion and is giving it, without listening to anyone else’s opinion. It could be a conservative-liberal argument, that is, between “that’s the way we’ve always done it” and “let’s change and improve”! From your question, it looks like you’re in the improvement camp.

Yes, this is very true, there are so many things that could improve and make work smoother, and there is also the discord between the different other employees that I'm always in between because well that sort of falls under my work duty in a way.

A la tete (at your head) - 4 Staves
You wish that these issues were solved so that you could just get on with your work by following well set out procedures. Which would also make things more harmonious with your co-workers, since then everyone would know what they were supposed to be doing and would be helping each other instead of airing conflicting ideas all the time.

Aux pieds (at your feet) - Queen of Staves
You know that the boss has your back and isn’t going to let controversy endanger your job. And she’s probably on your side of the argument. But in either case, you’re not worrying that management is against you on this.

A cote (by your side) - Ace of Coins
Also helping you out is that the money is there. The company is solvent and has the funds and budget to go forward and not lay anybody off. (Or maybe only the troublemakers, not you!)

Yes, all very true and I just want to navigate my way around all this, in a way that is best for all and especially the company as it is within the family so to speak, I work in my brother's agency. I want it to succeed, for everyone to get along as best we all can and for issues to be resolved without pettiness getting in the way.

Ta surprise (your surprise) - Priestess
Ok, this WOULD be a surprise! The resolution of conflict and/or the improvement of your work situation will come from some kind of higher realization, either of yours or your boss. It could be some flash of insight or a realization of the moral issues involved. Someone will decide to do the right thing, and it will right morally and for the company and the workers.

Now let’s try the corners:

Qndynes 2.jpg

Between your hopes and your help - Queen of Swords
This might be the same boss we were talking about or another person who takes your side or otherwise helps you navigate the situation. She’s a teacher who helps you figure it out.

Between your help and your non-worry - 2 Swords
The boss will make a decision in your favor and for the good of the company’s budget.

Between your hopes and your surprise - Tower
Here’s that flash of insight I was talking about. Something drastic might happen (illness, accident, ??) that helps people understand what’s really important, the higher realization (Priestess).

Between your surprise and your non-worry - 4 Swords
Once people know what is the right thing to do and do it, all will be calm and all will be well, reflecting your hope for a 4 Staves state.

Well, I surely made up a story here. I’m very curious to find out if it has some relation to your reality. And I definitely hope it helps you in some way.

Please let me know what you think!
The reading was quite interesting and prescient, i feel the flash of insight that consolidates the issues so to speak is this whole virus going down and how it has put everything into perspective. We all have to pull our weight and our efforts into working together, into being a cohesive team, instead of creating more dissension. It has made u realize that we need to be grateful for the job we have, to cherish it and to work hard to help the business itself grow into fruition. Thank you for the reading and for the insight it has given me regarding my job and my position there.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Oh, I'm glad it helped. Yes, the virus is bringing many things into clearer focus as we figure out what's really important to us.

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”