This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

DoW 12-ancient tarot of bologna + oracle belline

stronglove
Sage

DoW 12-ancient tarot of bologna + oracle belline

Post by stronglove »

Week 12 - sunday

Here are the decks i am using this week

9D3A472C-4352-4FA5-9A80-0B16F75C6D77.jpeg

and this is my first draw

538DEA9B-2B43-40C5-BD27-B0F38E1DC391.jpeg

the focus for the reading is belline - card no 12 - départ
the oracle belline has 52 cards, divided into 7 sections of 7 cards each (wow, this is right up my alley, my sacred shuffle is 7 x 7.....) plus three separate cards (the key destiny, the man’s star and the woman’s star)
card 12 is the second card in the second section, with the keywords: emotion, psychism (is that even a word?) mystery, night, water
the keywords for card 12 are: the birds, departure, absence or abandon.
but i think the image speaks for itself, with 10 birds flying upwards to the left in a v-formation, from a landscape with 5 rocks.
the first word that comes up for me is: release (as in: set free, liberate, letting go)
i read the three tarot cards with this focus.
ace of cups, seven of cups, nine of wands
first thing that ‘hits’ me is: three ascending uneven numbers (1, 7, 9) implying upwards (ascending)movement (uneven, where even numbers imply stability), just like the birds in the belline card.....
what do i see in the cards?
a beautifully ornamented cup with a lid on it.....release would mean taking off that lid and letting the cup run over.....
three cups in the bottom, a cup in the middle, surrounded/adorned with a garland/ plant, with two flowers, reaching/growing upward, trying to get past three more cups that seem to form a kind of barrier, stifling that growth... release would mean removing those three cups so the flowers can freely grow and bloom....
a single wand, crossed by a solid structure of 8 intertwined wands. release would mean the uncrossing of those 8 wands so (the energy of) that single wand can come forward

with the ace of cups i would release abundance, with the seven of cups i would release creativity, with the nine of wands i would release ambition

if i translate this into a personal message it would be something like: listen to your intuition, remember your dreams, and make them come true
yay!
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
stronglove
Sage

Re: DoW 12-ancient tarot of bologna + oracle belline

Post by stronglove »

week 12 - monday
21D9CA3F-9078-4F38-9D6B-EB7E67E419A8.jpeg

focus for the reading: belline: card 17 - maladie
tarot cards: le fol - le diable - 5 of cups

This
Is
Amazing

the belline card displays the eagle on top of the toad, and the keywords are disease, epidemic...... omg.... unbelievable...!
the message is to approach this crisis with light-heartedness and creativity, (fool) as well as charm and cunning (devil), and to withdraw (keywords from the lwb are: isolation from the external world, wat an apt description!)
nothing to add to this awesome set of cards
stronglove
Sage

Re: DoW 12-ancient tarot of bologna + oracle belline

Post by stronglove »

week 12 - tuesday
A98FF7B6-71CB-4C63-BA43-4AA603EDB6F2.jpeg

focus: belline card 41 - héritage
belongs in the sixth septenary: social situations, success, benevolence, protections
image: the wizard’s book of spells; keywords: inheritance, gift, legacy, patrimony, heredity, ancestors, things of the past

6 of wands - roy de bastons - 7 of cups

this is the second 7 of cups, also see sunday

the keywords that most resonate with me are: ancestors and legacy
when i look at the cards my eyes are drawn to the king of wands and i immediately think of my father, who died 6 years ago, in this very house, in the room that is now my bedroom. he used to be more like the knight of wands when he was younger (those traits are what i inherited from him, adhd included :lol: :lol: :lol: ) but he eventually got to be the king, al that wild fire burning steadily and providing lots of warmth and inspiration. he is looking sideways, gazing at the middle cup in the 7 of cups. i can see that he wears two different shoes, a blue one and a yellow one. also both his sleeves have a different color. i think this shows that despite his rank/ status he still is the odd one out, a free thinker, unconventional and creative. i think that is his legacy too. i see that middle cup also as the ‘deviant’, it is the cup that creates the movement, has the potential to shake up those 6 cups that are standing guard in two threes, above and below that one cup in the middle. i think the king of wands is encouraging me to grow and break out of the mold. on the other side of him there are also two threes, this time there is a (delicate) balance. these threes hold on to and support each other, they are intertwined in the middle. they tell me that it is necessary to balance my fiery energy, to control my impulses, before i can allow that middle cup to disrupt the status quo.
wow!

Return to “Week 12 - My Deck of the Week”