This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Week 12 My Deck of the Week

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Week 12 My Deck of the Week

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi everybody, if you would like to join in for the My Deck of the Week, it's all set up for the new week whenever you are ready to start.

Also, I will keep the link on the home page, the little info box on the right-hand side, so that it is always handy for you.

So pick a deck and join us!

If you aren't familiar, here is a description of what My Deck of the Week is:
Very simple. Choose a deck and every day post a reading you do for yourself with that deck.This can be anything from a one-card draw to a full spread of your choosing.

In addition to your reading, you are encouraged (highly encouraged!) to talk about the deck you are using. The object of this is to inspire us to re-connect with new decks, older decks, decks we have not used in a while or just to create a deeper connection to a favourite deck.

Also, it's so interesting to us all to see other decks in use and hear about what your experience is with them.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
stronglove
Sage

Re: Week 12 My Deck of the Week

Post by stronglove »

i have decided to use different tarot systems every other week, so this week i will use the ancient tarot of bologna, created by giacomo zoni in 1780, in combination with the french oracle belline, created by Edmund Billaudot in 1845
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less

Return to “Week 12 - My Deck of the Week”