This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Brian Williams Tarot Official

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Let's follow each other and share links here.
Forum rules
Please use this space to share links to your social media sites.

Also, share interesting social media posts here. Copying the links and paste them into your posts.

VERY IMPORTANT: Since this is a Tarot forum, please only share links that would be appropriate here. The idea is to reach across platforms to broaden our view on the tarot world, the people, the art, the events etc.
Thank you for adhering to that. Inappropriate posts will be taken down.
fire cat pickles
Sage

Brian Williams Tarot Official

Post by fire cat pickles »

I have created a Facebook Group for Brian Williams fans:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2769498166626187?

Hope you will join us :)
CharlotteK
Sage

Re: Brian Williams Tarot Official

Post by CharlotteK »

I just requested to join :) I only have the Renaissance Tarot but would like to be part of the group. I go under Erin Aceus on FB (am hiding away to avoid social expectations!).
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

That's wonderful. I love not only the Renaissance Tarot but also Williams' book that goes with it. He was a Renaissance man indeed. (I also have and love the Light and Shadow Tarot that probably wouldn't have seen the light and shadow of day without Williams.)
fire cat pickles
Sage

CharlotteK wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:29 I just requested to join :) I only have the Renaissance Tarot but would like to be part of the group. I go under Erin Aceus on FB (m hiding away to avoid social expectations!).
Just sent you a Friend request :)
fire cat pickles
Sage

CharlotteK wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:29 I just requested to join :) I only have the Renaissance Tarot but would like to be part of the group. I go under Erin Aceus on FB (am hiding away to avoid social expectations!).
You're in.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Thank you :)

I didn't see this post before your friend request landed and I was scratching my head as to why some random dude would want to friend request a hedgehog with no profile. Took me way too long to get the "fire" connection :oops: :D

Will dig the Renaissance out next week and share some thoughts.
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

I created a Facebook account to join this. I have the Renaissance Tarot deck and book and also his Minchiate set and they're first-rate.
Start strong
End stronger
fire cat pickles
Sage

Amoroso wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:15 I created a Facebook account to join this. I have the Renaissance Tarot deck and book and also his Minchiate set and they're first-rate.
Welcome :)

Return to “Social Media - Follow Back and Share”