This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot Tiles

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Let's follow each other and share links here.
Forum rules
Please use this space to share links to your social media sites.

Also, share interesting social media posts here. Copying the links and paste them into your posts.

VERY IMPORTANT: Since this is a Tarot forum, please only share links that would be appropriate here. The idea is to reach across platforms to broaden our view on the tarot world, the people, the art, the events etc.
Thank you for adhering to that. Inappropriate posts will be taken down.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Tarot Tiles

Post by Joan Marie »

Jamie Sawyer, creator of Sawyer's Path Tarot, Sawyer's Lenormand, Sawyer's Nature's Portals Oracle, started making these gorgeous tiles. She's also collaborated with Benebell Wen to make the tile version of her Spirit Keeper's Tarot.
(all these decks can be seen in our Library of Decks)

Jamie makes these by custom order only. I love this whole concept. Her description of her process shows her commitment to her art and her endless creativity. I interviewed Jamie a while back. You can see that here: From Tattoo to Tarot: The Art of Jamie Sawyer

Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Tarot Tiles

Post by Joan Marie »

This link to her Instagram stories is amazing and shows some of Jamie's process for making these tiles and how she reads with them.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highl ... 805058817/
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Papageno
Sage

Re: Tarot Tiles

Post by Papageno »

I must admit that these tiles are very beautifully fabricated,

I can easily imagine how one would do a reading with these.
They remind me of Mahjong tiles, in fact, Benebell Wen actually features a deck of Mahjong cards for divination.

I played Mahjong briefly decades ago, it's a lot of fun, very addictive actually although I can't remember for the life of me how to play anymore.

Ms. Sawyer is quite the entrepreneur, congratulations. 👍.
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Return to “Social Media - Follow Back and Share”