This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

For Fans of Stella's Tarot

Here you can post unboxing, instructional and other Tarot related videos.
Thelder
Sybil

For Fans of Stella's Tarot

Post by Thelder »

The following information and YouTube link is for those fans of Stella's Tarot who may not be aware of an amazing television drama from 2007 in which Stella's Tarot plays a central role throughout all twenty episodes of the series. The program is called Lucifer and first aired in South Korea in March of 2007.

The opening introduction of each episode features imagery from Stella's Tarot. During the series, various cards from Stella's deck are delivered to the police as a warning. These cards are not chosen at random but are very specific to the people and events involved. There are also various discussions throughout the series between the detective and the actress who plays the deck creator about the meaning of the various cards.

There is an amazing Tarot Cafe in the show that features large poster-sized versions of Stella's Tarots mounted to the ceiling above the tarot reading area. In the photo at the end of this post, you can see part of the Devil, Empress, and Hanged Man cards above the actors. The rest of the cafe is also decorated with various tarot images from Stella's Tarot, although I did notice at least one picture by Joseph Vargo, the creator of The Gothic Tarot.

As of this posting, all twenty episodes are available on YouTube, but only when accessed from certain countries. Anyone living outside those countries would need to use a VPN service to log on to a VPN server in one of those countries before trying to use the YouTube link. The following is a list of some of the countries that have access at this time: England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Taiwan, and Mexico. Based on a recent test I did, the episodes could not be accessed from the United States or Canada, so if you live there or in another country in which you get the following message: “Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country,” then you would need to use a VPN service.

For those who have access, the YouTube link at the end of this post should take you directly to KBS World TV's official YouTube page featuring Episode 1. The remaining 19 episodes should be listed in a box over on the right.

Because these episodes are official postings by KBS World TV, they have excellent English subtitles. The first episode starts off a little slow, but the series gets better very quickly and also features one of the best musical soundtracks I have heard.

Although these episodes are official postings by KBS World TV who created the series, I suggest that anyone who is interested in watching them do so as soon as possible, as these things can be removed at any time.

I hope you enjoy these episodes as much as I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oHaBoX ... DVK6Gkk0U2

Tarot Cafe.jpg

Return to “YouTube Videos”