This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Initiate's Way Pathworking the Tarot on Youtube

Here you can post unboxing, instructional and other Tarot related videos.
Jade Melany
Seeker

Initiate's Way Pathworking the Tarot on Youtube

Post by Jade Melany »

Every conscious step you take into the Initiate’s Way is signposted by magical images and as you take time to study, meditate with, and explore each of them in turn you will become your true and authentic self.

This path takes strength and courage as you become who you are truly meant to be.

If you would like to try out the path workings from my new book The Initiate's Way I have created a playlist on youtube. And I would love to know how you get along so please do let me know. <3

https://youtu.be/VJpd7cU4F8E

"The Pathworkings match the Tarot deck, it is an artistic alchemy that runs through them, mingling and transforming. When you have lots of pathworking experience it is so refreshing to meet something new that re-energizes and revitalises you" Cara Hamilton, Psychic Presenter.

"When working with Jade or any of these pathworkings I find that the visualisation is not something I have to work to do, but that instead just comes to me with no effort, keeping my head and my heart space entirely free to explore my inner realms. This has led to clear healing imagery, and often genuinely breathtaking visuals which have given me an internal space to go and explore this beauty whenever I might wish to! Her energy was the first spark in a long life of darkness and has set me on the path to being who I always was but was too afraid to show." Eleanor Petit

I first met Jade at an holistic fair where I had a reading done using her beautifully designed tarot cards (initiates way). The reading was so powerful, accurate and thought envoking that it reduced me to tears. It was like she had looked into my very soul and spoke to me on a spiritual level. She offered sensible suggestions and gave me sound advice, which was very apt for where I was at that time in my life. I have since been blown away by Jade's wisdom and talent for tarot reading and path working and I will continue to be guided by her on my journey of life

Katrina Rourke

“Deeply engaging talks/readings, beautiful paintings and wonderful pathworkings, gently paced and flowing full of redolent imaginal experiences. On 'The Way', I feel I have learned a great deal and been inspired to seek to discover more.I particularly welcome the assistance afforded me to take an unaccustomed tack and thereby circumvent some of the obstacles to insight that I had unwittingly placed before myself. Thank & Bless You, Jade. <3” Lesley Anne Brewster
strength.jpg

Strength path working on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/T6T-yfnmmzQ
"Life is too short not to create something with every breath"

Return to “YouTube Videos”