This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

SU stronglove reads for Libra

stronglove
Sage

SU stronglove reads for Libra

Post by stronglove »

hi! so what would you like me to uncover for you?
and is there a specific (kind of) deck you would like me to use?
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
Libra
Sage

Re: SU stronglove reads for Libra

Post by Libra »

Any deck you'd like would be lovely!

My thing is that a while back, I pulled the Queen of Wands as a card that describes my essence, and then she's been stalking me ever since (2 months now!) I've done a LOT of personal exploration of her and a lot of looking into what other people have written about her and still, she remains a bit elusive to me, in particular how I'm really meant to embody her as that's been the usual position for her to show up in for me. Is this something you think your cards could shed some light upon?
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

yeah sure! will have to think a bit about which deck to use, maybe serpentfire/shewolfe, something with some sassy female vibe, maybe.
would you like me to use the queen of wands as signifier? might choose the deck that has the most interesting queen of wands....
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

QoW would be a great signifier for this spread, thanks!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

hi Libra, here, finally, is my reading for you, sorry for the delay
i drew these cards for you a week ago, using my vindur deck

248D0041-080A-418E-ACDF-B39B302E56DD.jpeg
signifier is your ‘stalker card’, the queen of wands
the influential energies surrounding her are: four of cups and five of swords
the underlying sources, the reasons the queen of wands is stalking you, are: judgment, two of swords and nine of swords

the divine answer is: the magician

here’s what i think this reading is about.

the queen of wands has been stalking you because she has an urgent message/ advice.
she’s all about the (watery- emotional/spiritual aspect of) fire, action, inspiration. i think her message is: stop moping around and do something!
just look at her, with her lion and that sunflower, holding her wand stretched forward! she’s all eager to go, not in a knight of wands sort of impulsive way, but more balanced, she’s going for what she really wants, chasing after her deepest desire. she wants you to do the same.
why is she telling you this?
to answer that i look at the influential energies.
the queen has turned her back to the five of swords and is looking at/ moving toward the four of cups.
the four of cups tells me there is something in your life that isn’t the way you want it to be. look at those cups, they are a bit skewed, they feel ‘off’, i think they represent some area in your life that feels ‘off’, maybe in the spiritual or emotional domain. the five of swords tells me that you have been thinking about this a lot, trying to decide on some course of action, but to no avail. maybe you are getting a lot of different and conflicting opinions or suggestions from different people about this issue, which lead to confusion or indecisiveness. the queen of wands is very clear in her attitude: don’t bother with all the thinking and listening to advice from others, it is useless and will lead you nowhere.
so what are the underlying influences here?
judgment tells me you may have been moving towards some action but keep second guessing yourself which has stopped you from doing what your inner wisdom has been telling you. the two of swords confirms and strengthens this idea, it feels like you keep weighing the pro’s and cons endlessly, without being able to decide because the outcome is too uncertain. the nine of swords tells me you might be harboring dark thoughts and fears and visualizing worst case scenarios while thinking about this issue, which also is preventing you from doing what you intuitively feel you want/need.
so what should you do?
tap into your magician.
just look at that card! the magician is holding up a wand, with a caduceus, reaching for the sky, as a lightning rod that connects heaven and earth. this is what the queen of wands wants you to do.
from lea panthéa’s beautiful guidebook:

The Magician is a potent card for affirming that you have access to everything you need, and it is time to take action on your circumstances. All ingredients are at your disposal, all you have to do is nail down the recipe.

Just one observation about the elemental aspects of this reading: the lack of pentacles might mean (as i think it does in this combination of cards, especially in relation to the magician) that you are grounded and ‘down to earth’ enough to pull this off. but it might still be a good idea to make sure that your footing is safe before you take off....

okay, that’s it. i really hope this makes sense to you

Return to “Seeing the Unseen, Tarot Reading Group: Hosted by Joan Marie”