This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

SU: jobarghest reads for Myperception

jobarghest
Seer

SU: jobarghest reads for Myperception

Post by jobarghest »

Hi lovely! What question would you like looking at?
Do feel free to choose a deck from my stash - they are all easily accessible to me with the exception of Moon Gardrn ( rehomed). I'm just learning the Thoth and am mostly familiar with the RWS system.
Myperception
Sage

Re: SU: jobarghest reads for Myperception

Post by Myperception »

Hi. I would like to try your wildwood deck for my query, is it ok?

I am quite slack in my gym workout, due to injury of my right wrist and i have to stop weights training till mid of June. I am thinking shall i go for running or sign up a trainer to tailor-made a program for myself. I am confused what can i do for my regular workout to keep myself active.

Please let me know if you need further information or need me to re-structure my question. Thanks !
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Hi there! No problem, I have used the Wildwood for you. :) I am sorry I was a bit late; I have been a bit unexpectedly busy due to world events at the moment! I hope it still helps :)
I will also upload a picture of the spread as soon as I can transfer it from my phone :)

Here is the answer to your question!

Significator- 0, The Wanderer

This card is the Wildwood version of the Fool. They are about to leap across an empty space, trusting they will be safe. At the moment things are about to change. You might feel a bit worried, but you don't need great physical strength to do this, just to listen to your own ideas.

Card 1 and 2 - these reveal the influential energies beside you.
Ace of Vessels, The Waters of Life and Four of Vessels, Boredom

Ace of Vessels is a healing card; nature is helping you, and so is your own wisdom. Nothing has been lost, just as nothing is ever lost in the universe, and you are slowly becoming renewed. You will be ready to start when it is the right time. Humans are very ruled by their emotions, but also by their physical curiosity, so it's important to keep the two in balance. The amount of vessels in your reading, a water card, suggests maybe a gentle healing sport involving water might be helpful?

Four of Vessels suggests you are a bit bored with this state of injury. You might feel tired, frustrated or stuck. It's important to encourage energy to flow gently, and look carefully and with an open mind at the different options.

3, 4, 5- The root causes which led you to this crossroad- the issues to address first before full clarity can be attained

Inv. King of Vessels, Heron & inv 1. The Shaman & Nine of Arrows Dedication.

The King of Vessels is a responsible card, a tolerant guardian. Perhaps you have not been kind enough to your own body, and, in trying to keep yourself hardworking, pushed yourself too hard? Maybe you are seeing you fitness as work but not listening to your body or letting yourself be playful and have fun with it too? Wildwood does not usualy read with reversals but it could be interpreted as either going too far in that direction, or struggling to express it in a balanced way.

The Shaman- This is a wild man, at one with the natural world. He carries items that represent four elements, air, earth, fire and water. Being at one with the wild world, he is good at balancing and understands both healing and pain. He also understands that it takes patience to bring an idea into the physical world. It's important to have physical goals, but it can take time and care to make them real- it's important to try and balance your body and mind, and to be neither too harsh nor too lazy. Being part of nature might be helpful to you, to help you resolve this. Perhaps walking or running somewhere wild or beautiful?

Nine of Arrows- This archer is dedicating their goals to a greater good, so that they bypass the ego. There is often a sacrifice involved in this- sometimes we don't always have full control over where we are or what we can do, but as long as we have good intentions things will turn out wel

6- The forecast, outcome or divine answer
Two of Vessels, Attraction

This is an unusual card in relation to the question. It shows a couple with linked hands, before a hill, where two streams meet. I wonder if it might suggest either exercising with a friend helping, to make it more interesting, or even to look for something which really attracts you as a sport. When you are confused it can sometimes be because what you think you 'ought' to do can be different from what you would like to try. Maybe this is a chance to discover a new favourite activity! Is there any kind of sport you've always wanted to try but been putting off? Something that won;t be too hard on your wrist?

The fact you chose the WIldwood is really interesting too, as it's a very 'outdoor' wild deck. So perhaps osmething outdoors might be interesting to you, in your exercise.

I hope this helps a little bit! Of course anything medical should be checked with your doctor first, but maybe this will give you a few ideas?
I'd love to know if this was helpful at all, I don't mind criticism too :)

Feel free to ask if you would like me to explain anything differently or if anything doesn't make sense.
Hope you recover well soon!
Jo
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi, thanks alot for your reading, it's really spot on my query, and I am seriously thinking about it how to make the change.

For Card 1 & 2, I like the word that you mentioned "RENEWED", it change my perception, it's a renewed period of my body, I need pay attention to what my body tells me. Water, yes, I am thinking to change my regular gym workout to swimming. This is a gentle sport that suitable for my wrist.

Card 3, 4 and 5. I agreed that I was too harsh towards my body, over aggressive in my workout, lacking of rest, pushing for always the last set for weights or another 10mins run makes me injured, caused body and muscles are worn out. It's time to back to basic or do more mild and calm exercise, such as jogging at the green playground near my house, or some mild hiking. I like nature, the peace can distract me to enjoy the scenery while hiking etc. So I won't overpush myself in workout. But in gym, we tend to look at the mirror and timer, it makes me keep pushing myself, I think this is Ego. This is what I need to change.

Card 6, this is something interesting, when comes to sport, I am a loner, I don't do well nor interested in sports that require partner or group. That's the reason I don't like Zumba, Tennis, Badminton, any balls game (apart of Squash, I played). I am now having this in mind that I would like to take up a swimming classes that teach new stroke, a swimming teacher will teach us, there are more interactions.

I did take a view from your profile, and saw Wildwood Tarot, the pictures just attract me to go for this deck :) well, this is a right choice ! There are more vessels and water related stuff from the reading. Asian, we believe in water is the best healing for body joint injury or stroke recovery for seniors. For example, Chinese "Qi Gong" is a kind of kungfu that good for health, and it require slow movement, when you practise on hand, it's like the concept that you play in a huge pail or water, how to move etc.

My Chiro had advise me to stop weights training till June, so now it's my time to change my sports method to keep myself active, so I won't be feeling so bored :p
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Thanks so much for the feedback, it's really helpful! And for your great reading. Sending hopes for healing!
I have tried to attach a photo of your reading to this reply, hope it works 😁
Attachments
20200320_151229.jpg

Return to “Seeing the Unseen, Tarot Reading Group: Hosted by Joan Marie”