This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

SU: Myperception reads for jobarghest

Myperception
Sage

SU: Myperception reads for jobarghest

Post by Myperception »

Hi, do let me know when your questions are ready ;)

- Sam
jobarghest
Seer

Re: SU: Myperception reads for jobarghest

Post by jobarghest »

Hi lovely, thanks for your post! I've popped up one for you too. :)

I think for my question, as it's regarding states of confusion, it would be great to have a reading regarding my love life. Nothing much is happening as such, but there a lot of confusingly different people suddenly showing interest and varying degrees of intensity, and my brain is a bit flummoxed about it all. As I'm veering between ostrich-like head--in-the-sand and trying to sort through various muddles, it would be great to have a general reading on the subject! Feel free to ask if you need more info :) :lol:
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi. Your question is clear. I have nothing to clarify. I will do it this weekend.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Here is the reading of your love/relationship situation :-

Significator card I still use The Fool as it represent someone would like to find out more on directions of life.
IMG-20200315-WA0000-01_compress34.jpg

Card 1 – 8 of coins.
This is a card show that a business man is picking up those coins after the hardwork of his worker. It’s not the hardest job, but it is the one comes with the most benefit while picking up the “result”.

Card 2 – 7 of cups.
This is a card comes with materialistic dream of a person. It’s a dream a desire that occur out of reality.

While these 2 cards combine, it is telling the person is over focusing of what he/she can benefit or get from such situation, by investing the lesser effort, but comes with multiple choices to select, and also over concern on materialistic. While heart and mind didn’t share the same opinion or directions, it will caused confusion, eg : If you meet A, he is a good and kind character person, but he has financial difficulties. And B is more stable in financial status, but he is a playboy. So your heart will tells you, you feel A is suitable, but mind will analyse to you that B will be better to go after. These are the situations that caused confusion and lost. We tend to force ourselves to chose a path that seems more stable, but the path may not the one that we like to walk.

Card 3 – The Lovers,
Card 4 – King of Wands,
Card 5 – The Sun
You are a person that looking forward to fall in love, the joy of entering a relationship. Look at The Lovers card, look at the blooming blossom, the frog, in Asian teaching, it’s the signs of love and marriage, or at least commitment. King of wands is an authority, and The Sun in Chinese Ancient Legendary was a masculine man, a husband of Goddess Moon, to save the world by using arrows to shoot down 8 suns, and remain 1 sun on sky, to save the world from burning heat. Both are also authority, aggressive, masculine energy, are you against of those characters in men?

Card 6 – The Chariot
Again another aggressive/dominant card for last. Chariot have to move forward, there is nothing turning backward of this, to make a right decision, you may have to calm down your roller-coaster mind, don’t make impulsive decision. Take time to observed and analyse.

There are few aggressive cards in your reading, I am not sure is it your own energy, or there are someone with these characteristics surrounding you. There are also fantasizing and over focus on materialistic card. Just find out which will be your priority in life, affection or material. Sometimes we only can get either one of it, but not all. Love is not a fairy-tale, in fact it is a journey to let 2 persons learn to tolerate and move forward in a same direction or similar pace. I think once you find out what is your priority, you may know what suit you most.

I hope it make sense to you, please share your feedback as well, If you need more clarification, do let me know as well. I am an Asian, my English command is not so good, not sure you can understand my reading or not :lol:

Again, Thank you to be able to read for you.
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Hi lovely, thanks for your reading, it was really interesting!
Please don't worry about the language, I think your English is really good and all your meaning was clear I think.

The fool is a great choice of significator! The amount of coins that came up is interesting, as is your interpretation. Your insight about the struggle between following mind and heart, and our own expectations, is a wise reminder.

I think the materialism focus is probably not so much related to me (as I am if anything a bit put off by very well-off people romantically as their lifestyle is so different from my own. It is true one is a lot better off than the other, and though that isn't an issue for me friends have been prodding me to go for someone financially stable. So perhaps that's a good reminder to follow my own judgement rather than theirs.

I really liked the information about Chinese Legends, it's nice to have an insight into cultures that are different to mine. I'm interested in Chinese myth, but don't know a lot about it. SO it's always great to learn a little more.

The point about aggression is interesting too- I am a very peaceful person who hates aggression and one of the guys pursuing me is somewhat too pushy/ over assertive for my liking. So maybe I can use that part of the reading to examine that a bit more.

The only thing I could perhaps have used was a bit more insight about the non-material side of my problem, but as these came up in the reading I think I should have a think and see if resolving the things you mentioned will make those easier to work on later. So thank you very much for your time and your reading! I will do yours now :)

Return to “Seeing the Unseen, Tarot Reading Group: Hosted by Joan Marie”