This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

SU: iMoodyCrab reads for Joan Marie

iMoodyCrab
Seer

SU: iMoodyCrab reads for Joan Marie

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hi Joan Marie!

I'll have your reading for you tomorrow latest by 14:00 GMT. Opening the thread to ensure I'm not lost.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: SU: iMoodyCrab reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

No hurry.

The subject I would like you to look into is this:

I have a tarot deck I created a long time ago and I want to re-issue an updated version of it. The thing is I have been trying to get started on it for some time now, but I always find a way to avoid getting started. I feel like there is something keeping me from starting, some unknown or unseen thing.

If you could give me any insight on this I would be very happy! :D

Thanks! And take your time.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

I somehow managed to get lost and wasn't able to find this page back.
This time bookmarking it for sure. I'll have your reading completed tonight :)
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hi Joan Marie,

I finally have your reading for you, apologies for any inconvenience caused due to delay.

Joan Marie - Unseen Reading - 14032020.jpeg

INFLUENCES
The first card is the 9 of stone called traditions, this card speaks of experience and knowledge gained over lifetimes. The pillars behind you represent the solid foundation of your traditions, accumulated over these said lifetimes. There's a serpent in his hand hand representing wisdom, and a celtic torc in the other hand representing free spirit. There's a full moon attracting all the clouds towards it.

In this context and as an influential energy, this represents your need to ensure your approach is more traditional as opposed to commercial during the creation of this deck. Your knowledge of the cards is extremely strong, but it's the full moon, which signifies peak of potential or completion, with all the clouds traveling towards it, it almost seems to transition towards clouding your judgment, causing undue delays.

This combined with King of Wolf tells me, even more so, that you look towards wisdom from others and traditional values to add colour to your life choices. In this card a wold is standing on a snow covered stone howling at the full moon. Here too, the moon is covered by branches of trees. If full moon is completion, your path to reach there is covered with hardships. But it's there for sure. Wolf symbolically is a guardian to the otherworld. As an influence, you are being influenced by your surroundings, perhaps you need to cocoon yourself and hibernate over the deck.

ROOT CAUSE
The World Tree, The Forest Lovers & Six of Vessels
There's immense love for this deck, perhaps you are being very emotional in your approach? Let's see what each card says individually.

The World of Tree talks of the generosity of the universe. It's full of wisdom and knowledge which it'll impart to anyone who seeks it. But everyone has to make their own journey. Every step is equally important. Relating this to the making of your deck, perhaps there's a lesson you still need to learn from the universe before embarking on this refurbishment of your existing deck. Approach from scratch, like the Fool, start childlike. And through the journey, learn at every step, again. Success comes to those who persevere irrespective of the twists and turns offered by the maze of life.
The Forest Lovers represents a positive spiritual force of creative emotional energy and a universal desire for harmony.

I see this card as harmony between you and your deck. There's love and peaceful harmony, so what's missing? Emotional commitment? Or rather this deck is the product of balance of inner harmony and healing? I'm struggling to read this card in this position, I do hope as little as written makes some sense.I want to say this deck heals you somehow, but I can't wrap my head around it.

Six of Vessels says this deck is your calling. It's your reunion. Which makes sense since you reunited with your drawing board to upgrade your existing art-work. This speaks of a karmic cycle that takes you back through time, space and lifetimes. Whilst there may be many reasons for this soulful reunion with the deck, but sometimes the purpose outlined by Six of Vessels is to complete something unfinished.

As a conclusion on your root causes I'm getting the impression re-doing or upgrading your current deck is your calling, your one true love, your means of gaining wisdom and knowledge and your true path so far.

But if I am to read these cards as the root cause of your blockages, then I see extreme emotions clouding your judgment, making you lose your grounding. The labyrinth in front of the tree is the maze one has to cross in order to get to the door or heart of the tree. To get to the six vessels, you have to cross the forest... the lovers have their hands tied. There's limitations. I'm not sure if you believe in past life regression, but there seems to be karmic dues to be paid.

Six of Vessels recommends meditating whilst focusing on mistakes of the past. Contemplate, but with fresh perspective. Perhaps instead of upgrading the deck, you need to start a new one from scratch? You have the wisdom and knowledge to create something spectacular, but your current deck seems to have reached it's end of the journey.

OUTCOME
Seven of Stones - Healing
Healing come from forgiveness. Regret is the word looming around my head. I'll try to connect the dots here. Some mistakes were made either with the old deck or with the upgrades of the new deck, you need to heal from that wound. Acceptance and forgiveness goes hand in hand. You need to rise above it all. I know that's limited words, but that's all I'm getting here although there is so much more said in the book, that's all that struck. Hope it makes sense.

CONCLUSION
You are well learned and extremely knowledgeable in your field of tarot. Your deck is not for commercial gains, but rather an effort to share the wisdom you've gained over lifetimes, not just years of practice.

The previous deck has reached it's end. The wolf is a guardian of the dead to help them over the otherworld. The first deck has met it's wolf and the journey that started with the fool, ended at The World Tree. That was your truly loved deck but there were some errors with that, you will move past your errors only when you forgive yourself and accept that you are, afterall, just a human too.

The two full moons tell me you will complete this project, there will be hurdles but be adamant.

A lot of the words I type, they just come to me, I can't explain it, but my mind stops thinking and the words just flow. Hence apologies if at places the sentences don't always connect. I try not to meddle with what's said naturally, so I dont go correcting the sentences either, hope that's OK.

I hope the above reading is helpful in someway.

Regards,
RS
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

No apology needed! I still owe you one as well.

I will have a close look at this and give you some feedback on it very soon. Thank you so much.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

First thing I want to say is that this reading is amazing. I hope I can express it it my feedback.

iMoodyCrab wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 13:25 INFLUENCES
The first card is the 9 of stone called traditions, this card speaks of experience and knowledge gained over lifetimes. The pillars behind you represent the solid foundation of your traditions, accumulated over these said lifetimes. There's a serpent in his hand hand representing wisdom, and a celtic torc in the other hand representing free spirit. There's a full moon attracting all the clouds towards it.

In this context and as an influential energy, this represents your need to ensure your approach is more traditional as opposed to commercial during the creation of this deck. Your knowledge of the cards is extremely strong, but it's the full moon, which signifies peak of potential or completion, with all the clouds traveling towards it, it almost seems to transition towards clouding your judgment, causing undue delays.
The sentence that gets me the most here is the one about my need to ensure a traditional approach. When I created the original deck, what I didn't know about what I was doing would have filled the Albert Hall. This is in regards to every single aspect of deck creation from fundamental understanding of Tarot, to my computer skills, to how printing works to selling it and every thing in-between.

I did it, created the deck, because I wanted to make something and that something was a tarot deck and I wanted to incorporate a topic I had a great interest in. Although it turned out reasonably well and I got a lot of very kind reviews (I feel like people overlooked some of the deck's weaknesses out of politeness) I still cringe a bit at certain things about it.

I really have a great affection for the deck and I know it could be quite good if I could go back and right some of the wrongs of the first edition. I am very motivated by that. Like I want to do right by it. But then your next sentence about the Moon and the clouding, that's my self-doubt that in fact I can. my knowledge of the cards is stronger now, but I would still not call it extremely strong.
This combined with King of Wolf tells me, even more so, that you look towards wisdom from others and traditional values to add colour to your life choices. In this card a wold is standing on a snow covered stone howling at the full moon. Here too, the moon is covered by branches of trees. If full moon is completion, your path to reach there is covered with hardships. But it's there for sure. Wolf symbolically is a guardian to the otherworld. As an influence, you are being influenced by your surroundings, perhaps you need to cocoon yourself and hibernate over the deck.
This is probably the feeling I have of needing to prove I have in fact learned a lot since the first deck and I feel judged before I start. This is entirely all in my head, I know that. But I do have trouble getting past it. Like the Wolf, I need to push away these imagined critics and go with my gut, trust my instincts, act alone.

ROOT CAUSE
The World Tree, The Forest Lovers & Six of Vessels
There's immense love for this deck, perhaps you are being very emotional in your approach? Let's see what each card says individually.
That's accurate.
The World of Tree talks of the generosity of the universe. It's full of wisdom and knowledge which it'll impart to anyone who seeks it. But everyone has to make their own journey. Every step is equally important. Relating this to the making of your deck, perhaps there's a lesson you still need to learn from the universe before embarking on this refurbishment of your existing deck. Approach from scratch, like the Fool, start childlike. And through the journey, learn at every step, again. Success comes to those who persevere irrespective of the twists and turns offered by the maze of life.
So at issue is not the actual deck, but something else, like what I mentioned above, maybe a preoccupation with what others think. I do want approval but am so concerned about it I hamstring myself completely.
The Forest Lovers represents a positive spiritual force of creative emotional energy and a universal desire for harmony.

I see this card as harmony between you and your deck. There's love and peaceful harmony, so what's missing? Emotional commitment? Or rather this deck is the product of balance of inner harmony and healing? I'm struggling to read this card in this position, I do hope as little as written makes some sense.I want to say this deck heals you somehow, but I can't wrap my head around it.
I think I can. And it has to do with my previous comment. There is some inner healing needed, some insecurities to be banished. Working that out in service to this deck will have affects that will stay with me.
Six of Vessels says this deck is your calling. It's your reunion. Which makes sense since you reunited with your drawing board to upgrade your existing art-work. This speaks of a karmic cycle that takes you back through time, space and lifetimes. Whilst there may be many reasons for this soulful reunion with the deck, but sometimes the purpose outlined by Six of Vessels is to complete something unfinished.
What is so spot on here is that I would love nothing more than to fully reconnect to this deck. It holds something very special for me, some kind of spirit of rebellion and anarchy that is so powerful and fun and alive to me. Yes, I want that in my life again. It was so fun t make the first time. I know that the second time will be even better because I will be able to reach so many more people with it.
As a conclusion on your root causes I'm getting the impression re-doing or upgrading your current deck is your calling, your one true love, your means of gaining wisdom and knowledge and your true path so far.

But if I am to read these cards as the root cause of your blockages, then I see extreme emotions clouding your judgment, making you lose your grounding. The labyrinth in front of the tree is the maze one has to cross in order to get to the door or heart of the tree. To get to the six vessels, you have to cross the forest... the lovers have their hands tied. There's limitations. I'm not sure if you believe in past life regression, but there seems to be karmic dues to be paid.

Six of Vessels recommends meditating whilst focusing on mistakes of the past. Contemplate, but with fresh perspective. Perhaps instead of upgrading the deck, you need to start a new one from scratch? You have the wisdom and knowledge to create something spectacular, but your current deck seems to have reached it's end of the journey.
I have thought this before, that maybe I should just scrap it and start new. But I would stay with the same theme, only do it better. part of the problem with the re-dux is that the current files are really messy because my skills were not great. So going in and changing/updating things first requires a clean-up as well and maybe that is also part of what keeps me from getting started.
OUTCOME
Seven of Stones - Healing
Healing come from forgiveness. Regret is the word looming around my head. I'll try to connect the dots here. Some mistakes were made either with the old deck or with the upgrades of the new deck, you need to heal from that wound. Acceptance and forgiveness goes hand in hand. You need to rise above it all. I know that's limited words, but that's all I'm getting here although there is so much more said in the book, that's all that struck. Hope it makes sense.
Exactly. This is so on the money, I can't believe it.
I actually started this re-dux about a year ago and thought I was making great progress but now when I look at those "new" files, I am not satisfied at all. I want to scrap them too.
CONCLUSION
You are well learned and extremely knowledgeable in your field of tarot. Your deck is not for commercial gains, but rather an effort to share the wisdom you've gained over lifetimes, not just years of practice.

The previous deck has reached it's end. The wolf is a guardian of the dead to help them over the otherworld. The first deck has met it's wolf and the journey that started with the fool, ended at The World Tree. That was your truly loved deck but there were some errors with that, you will move past your errors only when you forgive yourself and accept that you are, afterall, just a human too.

The two full moons tell me you will complete this project, there will be hurdles but be adamant.
I don't know how to thank you. I feel like with your reading and writing this feedback, I have made a breakthrough. A real breakthrough. I am so glad I asked you this question.

Thank you so much.

Return to “Seeing the Unseen, Tarot Reading Group: Hosted by Joan Marie”