This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

March TdM: iMoodyCrab reads for AeonHorus

iMoodyCrab
Seer

March TdM: iMoodyCrab reads for AeonHorus

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Hey AeonHorus,

I'm so excited and nervous about reading for you, hopefully I won't make a complete Fool of me :lol:

So this is the spread, as I understand. Let me know your question and I'll get right to it :)

Majors only.

1. One card answers
2. Triptychs—a three-card draw (2-1-3) in which cards 2 and 3 are not read independently, but are commentaries and/or elaborations on the basic answer presented in the middle card.
3. Three-card lines (1-2-3) in more or less the fashion we all understand them.
The author gave a cleaver analogy between this progression of reading and a progression of religious representations in the Renaissance or some such. With a one-card draw, you're getting a single image, like in an illumination from a sacred manuscript.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: March TdM: iMoodyCrab reads for AeonHorus

Post by Charlie Brown »

The intention of this month's exercise was just the triptych, not the other two.
I believe in Crystal Light.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

Oops... sorry... my bad

I'll ensure to do the reading accordingly.
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

So just this then ...

Triptychs—a three-card draw (2-1-3) in which cards 2 and 3 are not read independently, but are commentaries and/or elaborations on the basic answer presented in the middle card.

Right ?
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

The nature of Will is Love, and it is brought to fruition through Love.
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 13:27
Do you have a question or a focus so that I can get on with your reading this week?

My question is ...

How does Charlene really feel about Iris' (her daughter) accident last week?

Thanks

Aeon
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

I got the three cards for this reading, and I must say, surprisingly all 3 turned out Cups. Clearly this is a very emotional time and emotional reading.

Eight of Cups (2) King of Cups (1) Queen of Cups (3)

The king of cups is sitting with a solemn expression holding a massive cup in his hand. But he's looking away. Generally this king is seen as someone who is very emotionally balanced. He is someone who puts the needs of everyone else ahead of his own. I believe the cards are saying that Charlene is doing the same. Keeping her emotions in check, not letting them come to the surface. Interestingly, I had actually pulled this card in reverse, but since TdM is not read in reverse, I straightened it out. But if I were to read the flip side, in this scenario, I would say Charlene's emotions are all over the place.

The King is looking to his left (my right), and there sits the Queen of Cups, looking directly at the King, with a similarly massive cup in her hand, but with a closed lid (the King's cup is open). She's looking towards the cup with a solemn expression holding a sword in her other hand. She's feeling protective.

Charlene is feeling protective, did her daughter make it? If yes, the daughter can expect some excessive smothering following this accident, with a touch of discipline coming her way. There's a sense of disappointment with the 8 of cups. It's a stressful situation for Charlene right now. Almost like a difficult decision has to be made. It makes me want to ask, how is Iris? Cause perhaps her lack of recovery could be the source of her stress? The question seems to be missing some variables about Iris.

Hope the above reading is satisfactory.

Namaste

PS: Instead of an exchange, and as a learning curve, may I request you to read the same cards for the same question? I'd like to know your version of the reading.
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

AeonHorus wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 14:56 Do you have a question or a focus so that I can get on with your reading this week?
How will learning a new SAP course benefit my career growth?
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 21 Mar 2020, 17:45
AeonHorus wrote: 20 Mar 2020, 14:56 Do you have a question or a focus so that I can get on with your reading this week?
What is SAP ?
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

AeonHorus wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 12:51 What is SAP ?
It's the name of the course. Its IT related.
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

Not sure if I caught it right but I thought this was meant to be magors only ...

Anyway here goes...

First card - The World
So here we see you at the end of a chapter in your working life, about ready to take a leap again and so round it goes. All the elements are there for you to grasp, angels in one corner, an eagle in another in the upper-world watching over you. You have the stamina of the bull in the earth realm and the courage of a lion too, in order to fulfil this new quest ....

If you want it!
Let us delve a little further now into the triptych and see what story unravels...

To the left we have card number two, I turn it over, hesitantly to reveal - The Chariot
So we have movement in the right direction... Hmmm or do we? The wheels look a little skewiff to me and the actual chariot doesn't look like it can move. More a podium to preach your gospel from and soap box to issue a rant. Whichever it is the Charioteer is looking straight at us and not to your world.
So from this if we put these two together, there is little progress being made in your life right now to the point where you almost feel stagnated and stuck in a rut. You need to get something going or you fear you will turn to stone and gather so much moss that you wont be able to budge, not one inch.
I feel so far that you need this course in your life irrespective of what this third card will be.
If for nothing more than folly, self betterment is never a bad thing nor is it a waste of time.

Anyway let me turn this third and final card of your triptych.

Card three - The Emperor
Now then, now then, here he is old Mr Get it Done!
Sat there all smarmy looking and stuff shaking hid big old manly scepter at you and your world. He's a real mover and shaker this one. He doesn't beat around the bush, when he says do it it best be gotten done.
Moodys Triptych 26.jpg
So there we have it Moody
I can't see why you shouldn't take up on this course, if for nothing else it will alleviate your boredom right now and give you some goal to go for and an achievement to gain.
Plus it's I.T and that isn't an industry likely to collapse anytime soon...

Yeah
Go for it!

Aeon
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 16:35
AeonHorus wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 12:51 Reading done!
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

iMoodyCrab wrote: 21 Mar 2020, 17:42
I got the three cards for this reading, and I must say, surprisingly all 3 turned out Cups. Clearly this is a very emotional time and emotional reading.

Eight of Cups (2) King of Cups (1) Queen of Cups (3)

I’m sure this was meant to be all Major’s but oh well I don’t think it should matter all that much.
The message the cards give is what matters the most.

The king of cups is sitting with a solemn expression holding a massive cup in his hand. But he's looking away. Generally this king is seen as someone who is very emotionally balanced. He is someone who puts the needs of everyone else ahead of his own. I believe the cards are saying that Charlene is doing the same. Keeping her emotions in check, not letting them come to the surface. Interestingly, I had actually pulled this card in reverse, but since TdM is not read in reverse, I straightened it out. But if I were to read the flip side, in this scenario, I would say Charlene's emotions are all over the place.

I think that if reversals happen then they happen for a reason, yes Charlene’s emotions are all over the place on this one, verging on the neurotic!

The King is looking to his left (my right) I think this confuses things for the querant reading the information, stick to where the King is looking, don’t involve your perspective, and there sits the Queen of Cups, looking directly at the King, with a similarly massive cup in her hand, but with a closed lid (the King's cup is open). She's looking towards the cup with a solemn expression holding a sword in her other hand. She's feeling protective.

Charlene is feeling protective, did her daughter make it?

Yes she made it lol, she fell on the toilet and hit her mouth, injuring her two front teeth.

If yes, the daughter can expect some excessive smothering following this accident, with a touch of discipline coming her way.

Discipline erm no! Smothering (in all the wrong ways) yes, as I mentioned above Charlene is being very neurotic about the whole situation.

There's a sense of disappointment with the 8 of cups. It's a stressful situation for Charlene right now.

Disappointment maybe a good point to be picking up on, but not so sure where it comes from in the 8 Cups though. The stress that she experiences is because she is trying to create a mountain out of a molehill, so to speak.

Almost like a difficult decision has to be made. It makes me want to ask, how is Iris?

Iris is absolutely fine.

Cause perhaps her lack of recovery could be the source of her stress?

I should be very careful with your choice of words when reading Cause doesn’t mean because!

Cause
noun
a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result; the producer of an effect:You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
the reason or motive for some human action:The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
good or sufficient reason:to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.
Law.
1. a ground of legal action; the matter over which a person goes to law.
2. a case for judicial decision.
any subject of discussion or debate.
SEE MORE
verb (used with object), caused, caus•ing.
to be the cause of; bring about.

Coz is the spelling best used but better stay away from things like that in readings as you need to be 100% clear for the people you read for.

The question seems to be missing some variables about Iris.

Yes I left out many variables intentionally as the cards and your intuition should pick up on these. Which did happen but I feel you chose to ignore some of what was shown to you in the cards and you missed a few things.

Hope the above reading is satisfactory.

It was about 50% if I am to be Brutally Honest with you. There were a few things you missed such as with the King and the reversal that you chose to ignore. Never ignore anything out of the ordinary that happens with the cards ;)

Oh and a picture of the spread and cards would have helped too :lol:

Hope the feedback helps you grow
It’s been lovely reading with you Moody and I look forward to the next one!

Aeon
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Post edited out. I heard the feedback was fake news so it didn't make sense to leave it anymore. But the good thing is that I discovered that one can block people so I've taken advantage of that opportunity for the first time on a discussion forum.

The thank you from Joan Marie refers to my deleted post, not this edited one.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I adjusted the size of the red letters because that was super screamy and annoying.

I will also add that everybody knows iMoody meant 'cause, not cause.
("Coz" is not a thing by the way)

Let's remember the idea here is a friendly exchange.

The rest is for iMoody to comment on. (if she wants to)

By the way, I also recently got a wonderful and insightful reading recently from iMoodyCrab.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”