This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Catching Up

kare
Sage

Catching Up

Post by kare »

Hi, Everyone,

Just to let you know, it isn't to late to finish up your readings for February. Please let me know if I can support you in any way, and please communicate with your partner and me if you are unable to finish this activity. Life happens and that is totally understandable.

Take care.

kare
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Catching Up

Post by Charlie Brown »

Oh, pooh. I'm sorry to hear that things have been lagging. :(
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Charlie Brown wrote: โ†‘01 Mar 2020, 16:06 Oh, pooh. I'm sorry to hear that things have been lagging. :(
Thank you. I think it's one of those months, maybe for the universe at large. And thank you for last month's reading. It got me writing again.

I'll probably take a step back from hosting a reading next month and jump into someone else's. Maybe a Charlie Brown one. ๐Ÿ˜Š I feel the need to not be in charge of something.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Thanks for this month's circle, kare. :D I enjoyed it. Hope you have a good break.
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rose Lalonde wrote: โ†‘01 Mar 2020, 18:39 Thanks for this month's circle, kare. :D I enjoyed it. Hope you have a good break.
Thank you. It looks like you had some good exchanges this month, and I'm so glad.
SummerRose
Seeker

Post by SummerRose »

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Iโ€™m not sure where I should post this but Iโ€™m looking for a way to get a bit more practice reading for different people...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

SummerRose wrote: โ†‘02 Mar 2020, 16:07 Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Iโ€™m not sure where I should post this but Iโ€™m looking for a way to get a bit more practice reading for different people...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi SummerRose,
You picked a good time. We are just now opening reading group sign-ups for March.

2 are open, one is still coming. I am doing the Tarot one this month.
You can see them here: viewforum.php?f=254

Additionally, we do have an area for exchanges.
The details are explained on the main page:
viewforum.php?f=36

Have a look and see if there is something that works for you. let me know if you have any questions.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot ๐Ÿ’š

Return to โ€œTarot: Majors vs. Minors - Hosted by kareโ€