This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Majors vs Minors: Elune reads for Kare

Elune
Seer

Majors vs Minors: Elune reads for Kare

Post by Elune »

Hello Kare,

I'm glad we are reading for each other. Thank you for sponsoring such cool reading circles! Am I supposed to ask you which deck that I own that you want me to read from or do I pick myself? I'm still very new to the Tarot, so be gentle with me. (Though I did get really good feedback from my last reading circle partner. I'm still very self-conscious about my reading ability)

What question may I answer for you?
kare
Sage

Re: Majors vs Minors: Elune reads for Kare

Post by kare »

Elune wrote: 15 Feb 2020, 18:52 Hello Kare,

I'm glad we are reading for each other. Thank you for sponsoring such cool reading circles! Am I supposed to ask you which deck that I own that you want me to read from or do I pick myself? I'm still very new to the Tarot, so be gentle with me. (Though I did get really good feedback from my last reading circle partner. I'm still very self-conscious about my reading ability)

What question may I answer for you?
Oh feel free to pick any deck to read for me. And I have all kinds so if you have a type of deck you prefer when I read for you, let me know. Like fantasy, dragons, steampunk, more traditional, Arthurian, witchy, etc.

And no worries about being new. I think we are all always new to tarot on some level.

My question is I have a very small YouTube channel for tarot-related videos. I am often on the fence about whether I should continue to make videos at all because I get so few views. I try to do deck reviews that others haven't done, and I do a mindfulness focus video twice a week. I like doing these but they take time from other things. I know to build a following I need to stay consistent and post regularly, but when I see how low my views are I often wonder if it would be better to spend my time doing other things I like. Pretty much every week I go round and round over this. I feel like I need to make a decision about it. And maybe there's middle ground or something else to try to build followers. So my question is: what insight will help me make a decision about my YouTube channel?

Thank you!

Return to “Tarot: Majors vs. Minors - Hosted by kare”