This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot: Majors vs. Minors Sign Up

kare
Sage

Tarot: Majors vs. Minors Sign Up

Post by kare »

Hi!
In this reading activity, you do a reading using first only the majors and then only the minors. So you will be doing the reading twice, once with majors and once with minors. This activity was suggested by thesacredcocoon on Instagram as a way to keep your practice fresh.

I suggest doing three cards for each part of the reading to keep it manageable. Three majors, and then three minors. You could choose any three card spread you prefer, and this would work for any style of tarot, Rider-Waite-Smith/Thoth or Tarot de Marseille. At the end, drawing connections between the two parts of the reading would be a nice way to tie it all together. I thought it would be a fun, creative activity.

Once we all sign up, you will be assigned a partner to exchange readings and feedback with in this open forum.

If you are interested, sign up here by making a new post to this thread.

Reading posted by Feb. 23
Feedback posted by Feb. 29

Thank you!
Diana
Sage

Re: Tarot: Majors vs. Minors Sign Up

Post by Diana »

I'm in.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
dodalisque
Sage

Post by dodalisque »

Yes, please. I like the sound of that spread.
Elune
Seer

Post by Elune »

Sign me up!
wellingtonwitch
Seeker

Post by wellingtonwitch »

Sounds fun, I'm in :)
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

I'd like to sign up please. Thanks!
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV

Return to “Tarot: Majors vs. Minors - Hosted by kare”