This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

FAN: Charlie Brown reads for Genna

Charlie Brown
Sage

FAN: Charlie Brown reads for Genna

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Genna,

What is your question?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Genna
Seer

Re: FAN: Charlie Brown reads for Genna

Post by Genna »

I am a young maiden who is given by my father to a king. The king is not in love with me, but he wants a piece of furniture that belongs to my dowry. He does not collect me and my dowry himself but sends his handsome and charming best friend to me. I´ve fallen in love with this dashing young man, but he is very loyal to the king. My mother has given me a love potion to give to the king but I´d much prefer that his friend was in love with me. What will happen if I secretively slip the love potion into the wine of the handsome friend of my future husband? Will I be happy?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

This is a pretty short reading and I hope it's pretty straightforward. You did technically ask two questions (what will happen, will you be happy) I did specifically ask the first one. This is important, because the reading pretty much addresses the effects of your choice on him. I was delighted to see that, as "the other man," your potential paramour appears here as the Rider. The line shows that his personal virtue would be in conflict with the new secret direction that your potion would impose upon him. It's going to cause a lot of conflict and stress inside of him as his loyalties are contested.
20200219_202316.jpg
I believe in Crystal Light.
Genna
Seer

Post by Genna »

Thank you for your reading! My story was the one about King Arthur, Queen Guinevere and the Knight Lancelot. You are right, Lancelot cannot live with being in love, madly in love with his best friend´s and King´s wife, so he turns mad and lives in the forest for a while. He also has to save Guinevere when king Arthur has her on trial as adulteress. He fights for her honour. King Arthur won the Round Table, a part of Guinevere´s dowry, when he married her.

You got lily-rider-whip-book-stars

as you said, being unfaithful to his king breaks Lancelot. I see you got whip in the middle; multipel secrets, or unfaithfulness to Arthur, Lily and rider; Lancelot is noble and can´t live with the result of the love potion. A bad situation for Guinevere too in the end....

Return to “Fanciful Reading with Lenormand: Hosted by Joan Marie”