This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

FAN: Joan Marie reads for Diana

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

FAN: Joan Marie reads for Diana

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello Diana, whenever you are ready to pose your question I am standing by ready!
No rush.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: FAN: Joan Marie reads for Diana

Post by Diana »

Hey ! Now this I am looking forward to. A fun reading from Joan Marie !!! 😊

I'll give this some thought tomorrow and you'll have the question tomorrow. Not a children's story this time. I'll go in another direction.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Joan Marie, here's the issue.

I'm a young woman who recently left home. For many years, I found the atmosphere stifling and I was unable to be myself. I was sort of suffocating there. I just couldn't take it anymore. I moved quite far to an isolated place where I could find some peace.

I have a younger sister who loves me very much. I love her too. She must miss me a lot. I didn't have time to explain properly why I was leaving. But maybe she understands. I don't have a means to contact her and often wonder if she's okay. Before I left, there was a very budding romance between her and a young man she'd just met. I wonder if this romance has continued and if so, is he a good man ? Will he look after her and love her the way she deserves ?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Diana wrote: 12 Feb 2020, 20:05 I wonder if this romance has continued and if so, is he a good man ? Will he look after her and love her the way she deserves ?
Thank you for the question. I appreciate your concern for your sister's well-being. I will consult my cards this week and hopefully find an answer for you.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Firstly, I apologise that it has taken me so long to address your query. It is clear you have great concern for your beloved sister and I admire that greatly. You must be very anxious to hear what the cards have to say.

You have asked 3 questions and I shall endeavour to respond t each one.
The first question: Has the romance continued?

Whip - Ship - Lord

The short answer is, yes.
Although the Whip is often a symbol of discord, it can also represent repeated actions, or anything that requires a repeated action, like working on an assembly line, or sex! ( "The old in-and-out"  as it was referred to in Clockwork Orange. But I digress. I do that a lot. get used to it!

So, Whip + Ship + Lord makes me think they are either having a pretty joyous (Ship) private life, or it could possibly mean that the Man (Lord) has been very busy with business (Ship).

Lets look at the other two questions and see if we can clear this up some.

Second question: Is he a good man?

I decided to leave the Lord in place to signify the young gentleman and so I placed a card above and below him. So we now have: Tower - Lord - Tree

tumblr_0a1ccb1e6eda06d4a4f8288983664ea4_25f40165_640.jpg

The Tower tells me he is a very stable man and the Tree says that he is careful and maybe a bit slow, not in intelligence but just in general, he’s not a rash or impetuous person. If this is the kind of man your sister is looking for, than yes, he is a good man. If she’s looking for any excitement, he may disappoint. The Tower and Tree are sort of giving me the idea that our first three cards point to a man who is very focused on business and this may leave your sister feeling a bit lonely, although she’d be well cared for material-wise. He may be a bit emotionally distant for her.

So, maybe we can rule out the super-sexy private life.

So your third question: Will he look after her and lover her the way she deserves? may already be answered. I don’t know her, so I can’t say what she « deserves » . To be honest, I’m not sure what any of us really deserves, but let me take a closer look and see if I can get a clue.

This time I went with a 5-card line with the Lady in the center as a signifier. The 2 cards to her left are what she needs and the 2 cards to her right are what she wants. Maybe the balance between those 2 things indicates something close to what she "deserves."

tumblr_8c0c25cc20645ddf4a7c086414614410_1ef1bc31_640.jpg

Lord - Stars - LADY - Cloud -Sun

Lord + Stars, seems what she needs is a a good steady man and this is what she’s got. So on that count, she’s in luck.
Cloud + Sun, seems what she wants she may find a little harder to come by. She won’t be unhappy, but her wildest dreams are not going to be in play with this guy. There will be a warm and secure hearth, just not a lot of fireworks.

I hope this sets your mind at ease. Your sister seems in safe hands. You may want to meet up with her from time to time to paint the town red and let off some steam. It might be good for both of you!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Oh Joan Marie, if only.

I just heard that this man is not at all what he made himself out to be. I've just been sent this video clip :

I may have led you a bit astray when I said I wouldn't take a children's story. Only I've watched this movie 5 times now (three times by myself) so I don't consider it to be necessarily a children's movie, even if it is Disney. I cry each time when Elsa saves her sister.

Your cards lied as much as Hans did. 😥

But thank you for efforts. I now need to go and save my sister myself. And after, we'll paint the town red as you suggest.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

haha!

When I have a minute I will go back and reverse- engineer that reading and see where I went sooooooo wrong!!

Return to “Fanciful Reading with Lenormand: Hosted by Joan Marie”