This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM: Qndynes reads for Aoife

Charlie Brown
Sage

TdM: Qndynes reads for Aoife

Post by Charlie Brown »

Enjoy.
I believe in Crystal Light.
qndynes
Sage

Re: TdM: Qndynes reads for Aoife

Post by qndynes »

Hello Aoife I look forward to reading the cards for you this month. Do you have a question in mind for the reading? Also, perhaps it would be good for you to choose the key card as well. A card that best fits your query and target.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Aoife
Sybil

Post by Aoife »

Hi Qndynes, and thank you.
My question concerns a lack of creative focus. I've had fallow periods before, but rarely as long as this. I'm also not sure why I'm feeling so vague and uninspired. I guess I'd be interested to know why, and what I might do to find direction.
As for the key card, I suppose the Moon might fit?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

How interesting that the two of you basically had the same question for the month, which is also very similar to Kare's question from last month. Just for giggles, I'm going to take a look at what the astrological 'weather' has been like.
I believe in Crystal Light.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Aoife wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 11:19 Hi Qndynes, and thank you.
My question concerns a lack of creative focus. I've had fallow periods before, but rarely as long as this. I'm also not sure why I'm feeling so vague and uninspired. I guess I'd be interested to know why, and what I might do to find direction.
Oh this is very curious, we are both ailing under the same pains of low creativity. The moon is an excellent key card, definitely appropriate. Will be doing the reading tonight.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Aoife wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 11:19 Hi Qndynes, and thank you.
Let's look at the inner pairs (2+4) first for the why and then extend outward(1+5) into the mitigation of the why.

Valet D Dinies (jack of coins)+ 10 of coins: There is quite a bit going on here, a lot really. It looks like you have a lot of ideas, many nuggets of creates inspiration that seize you, that come to you but you seem to want to distill all these ideas into one. It's almost as if you are looking for something, just one thing to grasp and then from there you hope to expand. This creates a tension and frustration for you because you cannot see amidst all these creative urges, uncertain of which one to choose as the one you will hold on to to further develop and play with.

4 of batons + 3 of batons: is saying you have to add some sweat and work into the mix, you won't know what a thing /idea/ vision will be until you start working on it little by little. These cards show me that you creativity is flowing and just there but veiled behind your lack of action. And yes, I definitely empathize, I know how action often seems dubious, maybe even contentious, when one can't see things straight, when the creative juices lack definition and cohesion. But the key here to unlocking the vagueness is adding action to the mix, sometimes we don't know what x idea or thing will be, or how it will develop, yet doing something, moving our bodies in the action of aiding the idea into movement and development will reveal what x thing will be or what is its potential.

The advice here is to pick one (choose one idea or vision you already have in mind), nurture this into something more, and see where that leads. Sometimes we just need to do, and in doing we reach knowing and understanding. Wallowing in the vagueness of all these coins will keep you as a valet, and you need to hone your skill as the valet into more than. Begin to build, in small steps and see where this process takes you.

Hope this resonates and keep going and doing. :)
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

20200224_210311(1)-865x306.jpg
Aoife
Sybil

Post by Aoife »

A fascinating reading Qndynes, thank you!
I want to take awhile to mull it fully before giving feedback. But in the meantime, thank you.
Aoife
Sybil

Post by Aoife »

qndynes wrote: 25 Feb 2020, 02:26
Valet D Dinies (jack of coins)+ 10 of coins: There is quite a bit going on here, a lot really. It looks like you have a lot of ideas, many nuggets of creates inspiration that seize you, that come to you but you seem to want to distill all these ideas into one. It's almost as if you are looking for something, just one thing to grasp and then from there you hope to expand. This creates a tension and frustration for you because you cannot see amidst all these creative urges, uncertain of which one to choose as the one you will hold on to to further develop and play with.
Yes - you're on the nail.
I'm into textile art, and that involves sketches and then multiple textile and stitch samples to help me decide how best to represent an image. And too often I can't see the wood for the trees. Too often I'll abandon the original idea, start again in the hope of capturing the perfect expression - which of course I never can.

The other issue, perfectly represented by these two cards relates to resources, and my sense of dread about waste. I did a workshop recently where the tutor said at the start that we would fill a sketchbook by the end, and I got a ridiculous hit of anxiety. I know its irrational, but early experience taught me the importance of always keeping resources in reserve [the Valet's buried coin]. But this has been a real hindrance.
4 of batons + 3 of batons: is saying you have to add some sweat and work into the mix, you won't know what a thing /idea/ vision will be until you start working on it little by little. These cards show me that you creativity is flowing and just there but veiled behind your lack of action. And yes, I definitely empathize, I know how action often seems dubious, maybe even contentious, when one can't see things straight, when the creative juices lack definition and cohesion. But the key here to unlocking the vagueness is adding action to the mix, sometimes we don't know what x idea or thing will be, or how it will develop, yet doing something, moving our bodies in the action of aiding the idea into movement and development will reveal what x thing will be or what is its potential.

The advice here is to pick one (choose one idea or vision you already have in mind), nurture this into something more, and see where that leads. Sometimes we just need to do, and in doing we reach knowing and understanding. Wallowing in the vagueness of all these coins will keep you as a valet, and you need to hone your skill as the valet into more than. Begin to build, in small steps and see where this process takes you.
Yeah, this is really helpful, thank you. I give up too readily, and I've been too scattered. I shall certainly take the advice to focus in on a project, push through indecision and see it through to completion - imperfect as that might be. Thank you very much for the reading.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Oh that is real interesting that you are a textile artist and the medium through which this was illustrated here is with the coins, I can see it now. I can definitely relate to the feeling of anxiety, perhaps not the waste/ or managing resources aspect, since I'm a writer. Although, side note, I do have a lot of anxiety around waste and how I manage waste in my daily life, as in what I through in the trash. I hope that the advice helps, it's always good to push through and just finish regardless of how inefficient we might feel it's turning out. It's an overused cliche but true nonetheless that practice does make perfect, or near perfect and also hones our skills, which makes us get better at what we do. Keep going.

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”