This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

kare Reads for Diana, Celtic Cross

kare
Sage

kare Reads for Diana, Celtic Cross

Post by kare »

Hi, Diana,

It's nice to be in a group with you again. What is your question?

Thanks!
Diana
Sage

Re: kare Reads for Diana, Celtic Cross

Post by Diana »

Oopsy daisy. I didn't sign up for this !! I said I'd join the next one in February.

Who had you designated I read for ??? Yourself ?

I know nothing about the Celtic Cross. I've never even really looked at this so famous and well known spread.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I can remove you from this month if you prefer. I remember you writing that now and I forgot when I made the list.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Well, if you remove me, you don't have a reading partner and that's not cool. If you have no-one to step into my shoes, I'll accept this challenge that the gods have given me. I say gods because it's a Celtic Cross so if you don't have a solution to replace me, then I'm in. Sometimes these things don't happen by accident. Maybe I'll fall in love with the Celtic Cross and it will become my favourite spread ever ! I'll ask Brigid, the goddess who is usually depicted with rays of fire or light emanating from her head to lend me for a while some of her light so it will also emanate from mine. 😎

So now just let me know what you decide and I'll follow suit. I don't think it's fair that you don't have a partner.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Using The Celtic Cross, Jan 2020: Hosted by Kare”