This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Celtic Cross Sign-Ups

kare
Sage

Celtic Cross Sign-Ups

Post by kare »

Hi, Everyone,

This activity is a Celtic Cross reading. I'm feeling a bit like getting back to basics, and I also love to see all the different versions of the Celtic Cross spread. While there are similarities, I have seen modified versions of the spread layout, and versions that have different labels for each place in the cross. So find your favorite or one you have wanted to try and share. This activity could use tarot or oracle, or a mix of tarot and/or oracle decks.

And happy New Year!

Partners assigned by Jan. 11.
Post reading by Jan 24.
Post feedback by Jan. 31.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
dodalisque
Sage

Re: Celtic Cross Sign-Ups

Post by dodalisque »

I would like to join in, please. I haven't decided which deck to use yet.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

kare : I'll be signing up for two other reading circles in January, and a third one is a bit much for me. But I'll join the one you do the following month if you organise one.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Third one for me! Sign me up. I think I'll really go back to basics and try to use Waite's version: https://sacred-texts.com/tarot/pkt/pkt0307.htm
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Elune
Seer

Post by Elune »

Hello, I would like to sign up. I'm not sure right now which deck I will be using, but I can tell you the three that I am deciding between:

Crystal VIsions
Alchemia
Ethereal Visions Illuminated Tarot
Tomatosauce
Sybil

Post by Tomatosauce »

I'm in. Probably using either The Spacious Tarot or The Light Seer's Tarot.
Elune
Seer

Post by Elune »

Hi, I'm just checking in on partner assignments!
jobarghest
Seer

Post by jobarghest »

Hi peeps! Am I too late to sign up? It looks really interesting!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

jobarghest wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 17:43 Hi peeps! Am I too late to sign up? It looks really interesting!
Ooh, well if kare agrees you can take my place. She put me in the reading circle by error (misunderstanding) and I was to be her partner. So if you can step into my shoes that would be very nice indeed ! I don't really have time for this this month. I've put my name down for two other reading circles for January.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Diana wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 17:55
jobarghest wrote: 12 Jan 2020, 17:43 Hi peeps! Am I too late to sign up? It looks really interesting!
Ooh, well if kare agrees you can take my place. She put me in the reading circle by error (misunderstanding) and I was to be her partner. So if you can step into my shoes that would be very nice indeed ! I don't really have time for this this month. I've put my name down for two other reading circles for January.
That sounds perfect! Thank you both!

kare
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Yes, I am in need of a partner. I will create a thread for my reading for you. Thank you!

Return to “Using The Celtic Cross, Jan 2020: Hosted by Kare”