This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: kare Reads for Diana

kare
Sage

LEN: kare Reads for Diana

Post by kare »

Hi, Diana, It must be fate that we are reading partners somewhere in the universe this month. 😊 What is your fictional character's question?

Thank you.
kare
Diana
Sage

Re: LEN: kare Reads for Diana

Post by Diana »

Dear kare, please give me a day or two ! I've not yet taken the time to read last month's readings so I'm not yet sure what I'm supposed to do here. I'm hugely busy till Wednesday, so I reckon I'll be posting my question on Wednesday. You do know I hope that you realise I know nothing about the Lenormand so I may be absolute rubbish. In fact, most likely so.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

kare, I've already got my story for you to resolve.

Here's the issue. I'm a young single mother. My young son (one year) has disappeared. He was playing happily in the garden making mud pies. I realised it was getting late and that it was soon his bedtime so I went out to fetch him. He was no longer there. I've searched for him and called for him and I'm getting frantic here as you can imagine.

There must be someone who knows where he is. What's behind his disappearance? Is he safe? Is he scared or hurt? Who do you think I could go and ask to find the answer to this distressing situation ?

I'm trying my hardest to remain calm, but not succeeding. I keep on thinking of the worst scenarios. And it's all my fault - I shouldn't have left him alone. I've done it many times before and all went well. And the day was so lovely and warm - I was sure he'd be better outdoors than in.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Diana wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 08:29 Dear kare, please give me a day or two ! I've not yet taken the time to read last month's readings so I'm not yet sure what I'm supposed to do here. I'm hugely busy till Wednesday, so I reckon I'll be posting my question on Wednesday. You do know I hope that you realise I know nothing about the Lenormand so I may be absolute rubbish. In fact, most likely so.
I'm no expert at Lenormand either. In fact, just when I think I'm getting the hang of certain cards, they show up in a reading and I have no idea what to do with them. I think it must be in part that, unlike with tarot, the more specific a question the better. I just read your question and I'm excited to do it. Thank you!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Okay, here goes! Thank you for such a great mystery!

I decided to pull one line for where the child might be, and one line for what the mother should do. For each line, I decided to find the character in the deck and pull the two cards before and the two cards after. My deck, the Old Style Lenormand, has two women and two men and I wanted to leave them in in case there was some foul play afoot and more than one person was involved. So I picked the woman without the crown over her head as the mother here.

As for the child, and I am taking a risk here but that's what this is for, the feeling of deceit is influenced by the mother's emotions (fix and moon) but the child is well (tree) in a secure location (tower).

As for what the mother should do, and in this case it is more tied to her problematic emotional state from the reading on the child, garden +house tells me she should evaluate superficial relationships at home. In particular, recurring conflicts (whip) with a woman of authority (lady with crown). Alternatively, she could literally look in the garden of the home. The tower and tree seem to mirror this.

So maybe the live-in mother-in-law who is never satisfied took the child to teach the mother a lesson in neglect.

I'm dying to hear the result! Thank you, again.
Attachments
IMG_20200120_200620323.jpg
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Dear kare,

What a lot of cards you pulled !! My head spins.

Now, my tale comes from a children's book - for 3/4 year olds. It's called Little Pink Pig. Little Pink Pig's mother wants to put him to bed, as it's way past his bedtime, but he had seen a butterfly and goes chasing after it. Whenever Little Pig Pink's mother calls him, he shouts "wait for me" but Little Pink Pig's Mother doesn't hear him and he never catches up with his mother because he continues to chase the butterfly. So she goes to ask Horse, and then Cow, and then Sheep and then Chickens to ask if they've seen him. Each time an animal calls Little Pink Pig says "wait for me" but they don't hear him and he runs off to find his mother but gets distracted again by the butterfly.

At the end of the book, all the animals call for him at once, making a huge racket, and at last he shouts loud enough "Wait for me" and this time his mother hears him. She tells him it's time for bed, but when she looks round, he's gone off chasing the butterfly again.

The "child" was certainly in a safe place - just chasing butterflies.

I can't comment on your cards, as I don't know nuffin' about the Lenormand. But maybe you will make some sense of it according to the story line.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Little-P ... 0099432913
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Diana wrote: 22 Jan 2020, 11:31 Dear kare,

What a lot of cards you pulled !! My head spins.

Now, my tale comes from a children's book - for 3/4 year olds. It's called Little Pink Pig. Little Pink Pig's mother wants to put him to bed, as it's way past his bedtime, but he had seen a butterfly and goes chasing after it. Whenever Little Pig Pink's mother calls him, he shouts "wait for me" but Little Pink Pig's Mother doesn't hear him and he never catches up with his mother because he continues to chase the butterfly. So she goes to ask Horse, and then Cow, and then Sheep and then Chickens to ask if they've seen him. Each time an animal calls Little Pink Pig says "wait for me" but they don't hear him and he runs off to find his mother but gets distracted again by the butterfly.

At the end of the book, all the animals call for him at once, making a huge racket, and at last he shouts loud enough "Wait for me" and this time his mother hears him. She tells him it's time for bed, but when she looks round, he's gone off chasing the butterfly again.

The "child" was certainly in a safe place - just chasing butterflies.

I can't comment on your cards, as I don't know nuffin' about the Lenormand. But maybe you will make some sense of it according to the story line.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Little-P ... 0099432913
I love it! I guess the safe and well, tower tree was right on. I suppose the garden and house, could have been the mom going to all the other animals on the farm. The whip and woman could have just been her calling over and over, of the central woman is the significatir and the other woman is a literal interpretyof what she should be doing with the repeated motion.

Fox and moon. Fox, a child not following instructions, but following the delight in the form of a butterfly, moon.

This was very helpful in expanding my ideas about how cards could be interpreted.

Thank you!

Return to “Fanciful Reading with Lenormand, Jan 2020: Hosted by Joan Marie”