This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Signups: Fictive Holiday Lenormand Group

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Signups: Fictive Holiday Lenormand Group

Post by Joan Marie »

UPDATE: I've decided to cancel this for December. Please join us again in the new year for Lenormand Fictive Reading.

The Lenormand Fictive Reading group is on for December, and I've added a little Holiday twist.
This month, I'd like everyone to choose a character from a holiday story.

Here's how it works: The sitter poses as a character from fiction. It can be from a book, TV show, Movie, legend, whatever you like. The sitter then poses a question to the reader that the fictional character would ask based on their situation. (Don't name your source, really pose the question as if you are the character looking for answers.)

The reader then tries to answer the question using any Lenormand spread they choose. I found starting with 5 or 7 cards to work best.

Using a fictional character, you can really work with some interesting questions that, fortunately or unfortunately, would not likely come up in our real lives.

Also, since there are no real stakes, readers can really "say what they see" without worrying about any real-life repercussions. This can be really freeing.

Afterward, you can discuss the reading very objectively and compare styles and techniques openly, helping each other to learn and understand.

If you want to see some example, check out the exchanges from last month. We really had fun and learned a lot.

I hope you'll join us! This is a great exercise for beginners and experienced Lenormand readers alike.
because of the holidays, I'm moving the dates up just a smidge.

Dates:
Respond here to sign up by December 8.
Partners assigned December 09.
Readings posted by December 22.
Feedback posted by December 30.

The more the merrier!
Thanks everyone!

BTW- if you want to play but don't have a Lenny deck (yet) there is a 5-card computer draw on my website you can use. (scroll down a little bit, you'll see it.)
You can take a screenshot of it for your post OR just name the cards and I'll post them for you.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Lenormand, Holiday Fictive Reading: Hosted by Joan Marie”