This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM Dec Group: Coming soon

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

TdM Dec Group: Coming soon

Post by Joan Marie »

Details coming soon.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: TdM Dec Group: Coming soon

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi y'all,

Charlie Brown here. I'll be posting the details for this month tomorrow or the next day. If you'd like, feel free to sign up for the month by responding to this post. The original plan was to take December off since a few of our regulars have expressed an inability to participate. HOWEVER, there are a number of new faces around here who have expressed an interest in TdM, so I think we need to have something in order to welcome and accommodate our new members.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

I'm in!
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Belenus
Seer

Post by Belenus »

Since I am a newbie (at least to this forum, not the TdM) not sure what the time commitment expectations are. December is one of my busiest work months, so time and energy are a bit limited. However I look forward to participating as much as I can...Belenus
"vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit"
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Belenus wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 02:35 Since I am a newbie (at least to this forum, not the TdM) not sure what the time commitment expectations are. December is one of my busiest work months, so time and energy are a bit limited. However I look forward to participating as much as I can...Belenus
So, in the circles, there is an assigned spread or technique assigned each month. You paired up with other members and are expected both give and receive one reading. Additionally, one is expected to proved some feedback on the reading they received.
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”