This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

You really must see

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

You really must see

Post by Joan Marie »

I would just like to encourage everyone to take a little time and have a look at what's going on over at the Lenormand Fictive Reading Circle.

I will admit, I had a little wine with dinner tonight and maybe that is intensifying my response, but I am just blown away with what is going on in this circle.

This is really so fun an so interesting and people are so free and so ambitious (I've already seen TWO grand tableaus!) at answering these really juicy questions.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: You really must see

Post by Diana »

Well then it's a good month for the reading exchanges !!!

Did you see what happened in Charlie Brown reads the Pendulum for RachelCat ? :o

Now will the TdM group also come up with any such surprises ? That would be... can't find the word. Cool l suppose.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Marigold wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 21:58 Did you see what happened in Charlie Brown reads the Pendulum for RachelCat ? :o
Just had a look. I really love that. So often I've seen people reference using a pendulum, but how great to see it really used like that.
This is all feeling really expansive.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Yes, yes, I REALLY need to take the cards' advice now!!! Thanks to Charlie Brown, that is!

Also, check out chiscoteque's reading for Mr. Rochester! It's really spot on!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “Lenormand, Fun with Fictive Reading: Hosted by Joan Marie”