This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: Charlie Brown reads for Decan

Charlie Brown
Sage

LEN: Charlie Brown reads for Decan

Post by Charlie Brown »

At your service.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Decan
Seer

Re: LEN: Charlie Brown reads for Decan

Post by Decan »

Hello Charlie Brown!
Below my fictional character's question with a few lines about the context!
I’m a middle-age man at the head of a prosperous business with a few faithful employees; but what is official is just “a cover” for some illegal stuff and I currently plan to betray one of my closest friends (who is also part of my “activities”) for pragmatic reasons. Business is business…
Well, I don’t have any remorse, but I have nevertheless a question for you because I’m wondering if he’ll put an end to our friendship and collaboration when he’ll know my betrayal.

Question: How things will evolve between us?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Since his response seems to be the heart of the question, I've named him the Lord and you, as his business associate, the dog.

My reading technique was to draw an 8x4+4, see where each of your signifiers lay, and note how they related.

Here is the draw:
20191115_195520~01.jpg

We immediately see that will end the friendship. Reading leftward from the man's facing, we see that his feelings (heart) end (coffin) due to your deception (fox). What you do will probably put him in a bad spot (cross next to dog, bottom of cross pinning the lord down) and will also likely be bad for your legitimate business and/or not pay off the way you think: look at the "boatload" :lol: of shitty cards around the ship.

As he turns from you (i.e. reading right from the lord), we see that he'll make things better for him by getting away or rising above the fray. Unless...

If Lily (as an official representative) and Tower (as official building) are a pair, he may lock down his direction through recourse to a high ranking official. Looking at the last four cards as a unit there's gossip, changes, a written document, and a choice. He may very well change his lot for the better by singing like a bird and turning state's evidence on you. Seeing that he knights to the scythe and that the scythe does threaten your household's long-term health (house+tree. FYI, I'm generally a scythe always cuts to the right sort of guy), that might be the ticket. Tread carefully.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Decan
Seer

Post by Decan »

Thanks for your reading Charlie Brown!

I give you an extensive feedback with regard to my question if you want to connect this information with your GT; great idea to use a GT here!
Actually I used a series that I watched lately (i.e. "Hache" season 1 on Netflix) for my question, so my fictional character came from there.
Here I was the mafioso named Malpica. Officially Malpica manages a nightclub (l'Albatros) but is actually a central figure involved in the heroin business... (with the Italian mafia in the background of course!). Well, I was a dangerous gangster here!! lol
The friend betrayed is named Aristides, he's Malpica's henchman and also his friend.
What you saw around the Ship card in the GT is very interesting because if Malpica betrayed Aristides, it's to divert police's attention from loading heroin on a cargo, literally a ship! As you said:
look at the "boatload" :lol: of shitty cards around the ship
Well considering my precise question... Actually, at first Aristides get hurt emotionally, but as well turned the page and continued to serve Malpica. Over time though, Aristides will support Malpica's mistress (and this latest will work against his lover because she will be betrayed by Malpica too!). So indirectly, by supporting Malpica's mistress, Aristides will work against his boss, but won't kill him or show him anything. His play is subtle and not so obvious, he will act insidiously over time (but will stay at his side at the same time). Tricky situation!
I think I would have choosen the Dog as the significator card for Aristides here too.

Return to “Lenormand, Fun with Fictive Reading: Hosted by Joan Marie”