This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

TdM Diana reads for Rachelcat

Diana
Sage

TdM Diana reads for Rachelcat

Post by Diana »

Hi Rachelcat !

Seems like you're stuck with me again. I'm willing if you are !

What should we cover this month ? Whether you should adopt a budgie ? Or whether it's wiser to plant basil rather than thyme ?

Anything will go. However seemingly mundane or serious. :)
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: TdM Diana reads for Rachelcat

Post by Rachelcat »

I like your question suggestions! But I definitely won't be adopting any bird! And I think my black thumb overcomes the other question, too! :)

Here's the question: Am I going to be a mother of the groom, mother-in-law, or grandmother anytime soon? (In plain words, when is my son going to marry his girlfriend?) To clarify, one son, 33 years old, one girlfriend, living with him. I like her very much, and her family seems to like him very much. I would prefer to get to mother-in-law before grandmother, but the other order would be ok with me, too.

Let me know if this is too much of a third-party question for you, and I'll think of something else. Not having anything to do with birds, but maybe with pets!

Thank you!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

That's a lovely question ! That's not too third party. It's more about you I would think. I'll get to it as soon as I can. Possibly early next week.

I would like to know one thing though beforehand to help me for the reading, as there is a third party involved and I'm not going to try and get into their minds (that would be too third party for me). I'd like to keep this focused on you. So it'll have to be you who provides the info. What do the two of them think of the marriage institution ? Is it something they find important an official tying of the knot ?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

I'm not 100 percent sure if they think marriage is important. I think my son is traditional enough that he would like to be married before any children come along. He thinks it's funny that one of his girlfriend's brothers is married with no plans for children and another brother is unmarried with two children! On the other hand, I'm also not sure children are in the plans or likely to pop up.

I don't pry! I don't like to be one of those bugging moms always asking "so when . . . ?"

Thanks for considering things so carefully!

Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Okie dokie. I haven't even looked at the spread we're to do. But there's time. Don't panic Marigold - plenty of time (what are those deadlines again?? :o

Looking forward to this.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Here is your reading RachelCat.

RachelCat – and her question of the future generation

1st line : What is underlying RachelCat’s question
2nd line: What’s in store ?
3rd line: The Tarot speaks

RachelCat nov.jpg

1. What’s underlying the question ?

The Moon / The Star / The Devil

There is a natural cycle in life. Children are born, they grow up, they have children and the generations go on and on and on. Since the beginning of time and for eternity. But there is no knowing when this will occur. The Stars, the Moon and the Planets may have the secret, but The Devil likes to tease us, to badger us into wanting to know the secrets of the spheres. He doesn’t tell us we have power over them – he knows we’re not that gullible - but he teases us by giving us the possibility to know in advance what the future may possibly bring. Us humans do like to know what the future will bring. He knows that.

Especially when these secrets of the spheres touch so closely on our lives – the Devil is one of the cards in the Tarot which is the one most like a Mirror – usually the mirror of ourselves, but in this case, your future as a mother-in-law and grandmother.

Of course, we can already see a sign of birth in the Moon - is the Tarot giving the game away so quickly ? That’s not her usual style. But the Star too hints of new beginnings, of waters breaking. How curious. They’re in a good order too. But that Devil that ends this line … hmmm… could this be a blockage of some sort. I think it’s time for me to draw the next cards before I jump to any conclusions.

2. What’s in store ?

The Papesse / Strength / Le Mat (Fool)

The Papesse is the first Mother of the tarot. She is also the Grandmother. The old crone – the wise one. Who tenderly looks on her family, and the different generations and sighs with satisfaction and pride. But she not only looks tenderly on them, she tends to them too. She’s always there to give a word of wisdom or to give a word of admonishment when needed. So the Tarot sees you already as a Grandmother and the wise Crone. And if you look at the picture, she is looking at the Moon – the card of gestation par excellence.

But now there is some indication that perhaps the fertilisation may be problematic. There may be some need for some intervention, probably of a medical nature. The Tarot does not tell me of what kind, but the issue seem to be solvable. Definitely not the irreversible kind. Le Mat/Fool, who walks away from the Devil into the future shows too that this problem can be solved as he walks away as free as a bird.

3. The Tarot speaks

The Pope / The Hanged Man / The Emperor

That’s the Tarot all over. Putting the Pope and the Papesse bang next to each other. But they’re not looking at each other. The Pope here I think speaks of the medical profession, it’s not really paired with you. The Emperor, facing Strength, indicates I believe that someone will become a Father. And as there’s no other father in the scene than your son, I do believe RachelCat, and according to the Tarot, that your wish will be fulfilled.

The Hanged Man ? Oh… you may have to abandon your wishes for a marriage. But look how happy he looks – you won’t care about that.

And that is what the Tarot told me.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Marigold wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 22:38 There is a natural cycle in life. Children are born, they grow up, they have children and the generations go on and on and on. Since the beginning of time and for eternity. But there is no knowing when this will occur. The Stars, the Moon and the Planets may have the secret, but The Devil likes to tease us, to badger us into wanting to know the secrets of the spheres. He doesn’t tell us we have power over them – he knows we’re not that gullible - but he teases us by giving us the possibility to know in advance what the future may possibly bring. Us humans do like to know what the future will bring. He knows that.

Especially when these secrets of the spheres touch so closely on our lives – the Devil is one of the cards in the Tarot which is the one most like a Mirror – usually the mirror of ourselves, but in this case, your future as a mother-in-law and grandmother.

Of course, we can already see a sign of birth in the Moon - is the Tarot giving the game away so quickly ? That’s not her usual style. But the Star too hints of new beginnings, of waters breaking. How curious. They’re in a good order too. But that Devil that ends this line … hmmm… could this be a blockage of some sort. I think it’s time for me to draw the next cards before I jump to any conclusions.
Yes, this makes sense as to the why I'm asking. Not just curious, but still, I have no control over it!
Marigold wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 22:38 The Papesse is the first Mother of the tarot. She is also the Grandmother. The old crone – the wise one. Who tenderly looks on her family, and the different generations and sighs with satisfaction and pride. But she not only looks tenderly on them, she tends to them too. She’s always there to give a word of wisdom or to give a word of admonishment when needed. So the Tarot sees you already as a Grandmother and the wise Crone. And if you look at the picture, she is looking at the Moon – the card of gestation par excellence.

But now there is some indication that perhaps the fertilisation may be problematic. There may be some need for some intervention, probably of a medical nature. The Tarot does not tell me of what kind, but the issue seem to be solvable. Definitely not the irreversible kind. Le Mat/Fool, who walks away from the Devil into the future shows too that this problem can be solved as he walks away as free as a bird.
Interesting. Finally I've reached the age when I've given up trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Being me and being with family is good enough for me now. So maybe I've really become a crone, but a strong one! I seem to remember some information about the young lady having some medical issues but again I don't want to pry. So very interesting that you picked that up!
Marigold wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 22:38 That’s the Tarot all over. Putting the Pope and the Papesse bang next to each other. But they’re not looking at each other. The Pope here I think speaks of the medical profession, it’s not really paired with you. The Emperor, facing Strength, indicates I believe that someone will become a Father. And as there’s no other father in the scene than your son, I do believe RachelCat, and according to the Tarot, that your wish will be fulfilled.

The Hanged Man ? Oh… you may have to abandon your wishes for a marriage. But look how happy he looks – you won’t care about that.

And that is what the Tarot told me.
This sounds like a very good outcome! I think my son would be a good father, a little gruff, but I can see him melting over a little helpless human needing his care. Yes, Pope, Emperor, and Strength, that's a lot of father!

Thank you for telling me what the tarot told you! I like your way of pairing up the cards from the three different rows. Very informative.

Thanks again!

Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

You're welcome !!

Return to “Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”