This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Len Fictive Rachelcat and Myperception

All activity for the October Lenormand group found here.
Rachelcat
Sage

Len Fictive Rachelcat and Myperception

Post by Rachelcat »

Hey! We're paired here, too! I figure we can do both readings and feedbacks in one thread. So here it is!

I'm going to work on my fictive question today and I'll post it here soon. You please do the same. Then on to the readings. I don't think it will be too confusing to be all in one thread.

Looks like fun!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Rachelcat
Sage

With apologies to Miss Austen

Post by Rachelcat »

Dear Miss Myperception:

I recently had an interesting conversation with my new friend, Miss Smith, regarding my plans for marriage, or rather my lack of them. I am not only not going to be married at present, but have very little intention of ever marrying at all. I must see somebody very superior to any one I have seen yet to be tempted; and I do not wish to see any such person. I would rather not be tempted.

I cannot really change for the better. If I were to marry, I must expect to repent it. I have none of the usual inducements of women to marry. Were I to fall in love, indeed, it would be a different thing! but I never have been in love; it is not my way, or my nature; and I do not think I ever shall. And, without love, I am sure I should be a fool to change such a situation as mine. Fortune I do not want; employment I do not want; consequence I do not want: I believe few married women are half as much mistress of their husband’s house as I am of my father’s; and never, never could I expect to be so truly beloved and important; so always first and always right in any man’s eyes as I am in my father’s.

As a consequence of this conversation, which neatly articulated my constant convictions regarding marriage, at least as it applies to myself, I thought I would avail myself of your kind offices to ask the cards if I will ever marry or ever fall in love, merely for our mutual occupation and amusement, of course. I look forward to your reply with delighted anticipation.

Your faithful friend,

Emma Woodhouse

Myperception
Sage

Re: Len Fictive Rachelcat and Myperception

Post by Myperception »

Hi Rachelcat, I am Sam, and fine with posting both readings in this thread. Let me read through your post in details. I will do my readings this weekend.

Give me a day to think of my questions, i will post it here again :)
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Rachelcat, here is my Fictive Reading Storyline and Question.

I am a big fan of a Hong Kong late star Anita Mui, I grown up by listening to all her albums and watching all dramas she starred. I was not my mother prefered child, being an Asian, son are more valuable than daughter. My childhood were lonely and unhappy, but luckily I had her songs be my encouragement while grew up. While I just started to work after graduate, she passed away due to cancer in year 2003. Ever since that I sealed up all her albums in a container. Whenever there was her songs in radio or television, I will walk away, I refuse to read any news related to her as well.

Till lately a writer published a book about how she influence the culture and society history of Hong Kong, I bought the book and read. It took me more than 1 month to finish the book, caused the book analyse all her albums and dramas, this was the first time after 16years, I watched again all her dramas and concerts, listen to all her albums, I was in a shocked that those lyrics and such never ever faded from my memories. I cried my chest out, the sadness that I buried in my heart for 16 years, it released all my emotional burden.

Whenever I read the book, my tears kept dropping, till I finish the whole book, my emotion were more stable and though still sad, but is bearable. I do not know why my emotions were so strong towards her and connected, as if she was my family. I accept the lost of her, and being her loyal fan, I will fly to Hong Kong next year to pray and pay my respect to her in temple and columbarium on her birthday. I seriously plan to do this every year, start from next year onwards.

I just join her fans club a month ago, and the members still carry on her charity duties on yearly basis, as well as there are yearly gathering for all the fans, to stay in touch.

Heading to her passing 20th anniversary on year 2023, another 4 years to go. I think I have to do something from now on to compensate the past 16 years that I basically did nothing at all. What can I do to let myself feel better, and to express my gratitude and missing towards her? (Caused I am quite success in my career now, and I trust she was directly a great influence to me in pursuing my studies and career).

*p/s : Anita Mui was a real late superstar in Hong Kong. You may google about her.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

First of all, I’m no kind of Lenormand reader, so I’m just doing the best I can. I drew 5 cards in a line with no position meanings:

Key, Cross, Tower, Anchor, Gentleman

I’m seeing the Tower in the middle as the time you withdrew from all things to do with your star. Before that, her influence was a solution (key) to your perceived troubles (cross) at home. And she caused you to have faith (cross) in yourself.

When your outward life situation and your emotions about her became more stable (anchor), you realized that she could become a source of hope (anchor) for you again.

So basically, the cards are tracking the story you’ve told me, not giving me an answer to your question. Although I’m not sure what that man is doing there! So I’m going to draw 3 more cards to answer your question, and maybe figure out who the man is.

Flowers, Ship, Tree

Myperception Len.jpg

What you should do is appreciate and share your appreciation of the beauty (flowers) of her work. You don’t have to do something big and splashy, just be grateful and express that to others. But your idea of traveling to her grave and to fan gatherings is a good one (ship). Maybe in your travels you will meet someone that lives near you who you can join in with more local, informal gatherings and appreciation activities (gentleman). I think the tree is saying don’t force all this. It’s great to make plans and jump into something you care about with both feet, but there is also something to be said for letting your activities and plans grow naturally (tree). You’ve made a good start. Then wait and see what next presents itself to you as a next step.

Sorry I couldn’t be more specific, but the ship is definitely supporting the plans you’ve made for traveling. Let me know if this all makes sense to you. I need some Lenormand encouragement!

Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Rachelcat, this is the lenormand fictive reading, base on your question, I had draw 3 cards for you :-
20191021_172108-01_compress28.jpg

Ring -- Fish -- Incense Burner

Ring as a first card, and you were asking about will you ever marry or truly in love, this card should be a sign of commitment, partnership or marriage.

Following with the card next to it is a fish, it's more to embracing freedom, i see you are more laissez-faire about relationship and marriage, or maybe in the other words, it is not a need for you. To me more to like a ‘let go’ card. Just like you are not so pay attention whether will you marry, in love or so. But definitely you are enjoying your freedom now, and you have alot of stuff you would want to explore. You are not afraid of being alone, even if you are reading a book alone, you are very much still enjoying it. So basically you are just busy with yourself. Busy to explore life.

Lastly incense burner, it's a cleansing card, to clear away something that you do not want. It is a sign to bring you attention to clear something out that you may not need it. There is a change of mindset that you need to do, if you think you do not need a marriage or do not want to accommodate a person that is not meant to be or suitable to your life partner, than move on with other things in life that interest you. Happiness is come from yourself, no one can help you to feel happy, not even your life partner, it’s you that need to feel it by yourself.

I hope it make sense to you, and it may sound very general. As this is what I can pick from the cards. I realise that I am not very expert in fictive reading LOL… I hope you know what I am trying to read for you.

Please share your feedback. Thank you for having an opportunity to pair up with you for reading.

-Sam
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Rachelcat, thanks a lot for such a wonderful lenormand fictive reading, and here is my feedback.

I never thought of putting a Tower card in the middle as a withdrew situation to be honest. But here it seems like more easier to understand the whole picture with this tower in the middle.

Start off with the key card, apart of being a solution, maybe to me, I look at it as a way out of the situation, something related to karmic cycle, like it meant to be a light for me in life to guide me along, not to lose faith, not to give up regardless the hardship and painful challenge (cross) in family life that I went through in such a young age, a child is always the most innocent and helpless person, but with this key, and it save me give me hope, an inspiration to fight for live.

Anchor at first I perceived it as a very heavy emotion that I buried in my heart about her passing previously. But here after the second observation, I think it is talking about current, while yes, my emotion had become more stable and more comfort recently, after letting out those long buried emotional burden.

To write a blog of how I embrace her, being a star, being a kind person, is a project or plan in mind. So this is about the flower bouquet card that showing here. To share my sincere appreciation openly on web for people or her fans to read to know more about her.

Well, ship, yes. It is a must travel journey to her grave to pay respect. Also to see the country that she lives, and how I can learn from the city, meet up with other fans and spend time exploring the surrounding. Tree to me is a connection of branching out and connecting us to people around us, slowly, give it sometime. Somehow I think there are some connections here, in between me and her.

Gentleman, I think this is the possibility of new friend, may not be a guy, maybe some masculine senior female fans, as her fans majority are female, but those senior fans are all very masculine lady LOL…

So your lenormand fictive reading is on point. I have nothing to object about your reading. It is GOOD !

-Sam
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi! Sorry I was missing for a while. The forum was down again? Or maybe it was my computer! Then I went away for a couple of days. Now I'm back!

Your reading is definitely accurate. Your questioner is Emma Woodhouse from Jane Austen's Emma. She had the idea of never marrying as you saw in the original question, but it turns out that she was in love with her brother in law all along but only comes to realize it after all of the things that happen in the novel. (He also comes to the realization that he loves her late in the action!)

So your reading follows the "actual" outcome closely. Regarding marriage (ring), she felt she would rather be free and could take care of and enjoy herself (fish), but has a complete change of understanding in the end (incense burner).

So a very accurate reading with little to go on! Very good indeed!

Thank you for your kind feedback. I like what you added to the interps. I will especially remember the tree as branching out and connecting with others.

Great to read with you!

Return to “Lenormand Circles: Fun with 3-card readings: Hosted by Joan Marie”