This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Shadow Cards Myperception reads for Amoroso

All activity for the October 2019 Working with ShadowCards group found here.
Myperception
Sage

Shadow Cards Myperception reads for Amoroso

Post by Myperception »

Hi Amoroso, how can i read for you :)
Amoroso
Sage

Re: Shadow Cards Myperception reads for Amoroso

Post by Amoroso »

Hi Myperception!

I just want to know how my personal projects will fare by the end of the year. I currently have 4. Let's call them Projects I (improvement), S (study), B (books), and W (workout). You can be as general or as specific as you like. I just wish to know which will have successful conclusions by New Year's Eve and which will not.

Thanks!
Start strong
End stronger
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Amoroso,
I am using The Chinese Mythology Tarot Deck for this reading, I am an Asian, it will be more easier for me to interpret, and my English command is low, if you need further clarifications, please let me know.

You have 4 projects, therefore I drew 4 cards represent each of your project :-
Improvement – 7 of Cups
Study – Page of Coins
Books – 3 of Coins
Workout – Queen of Swords
Shadow Card – 4 of Coins

Improvement – 7 of Cups
There is a young man sleep on a couch and dream of stones, coins, antiques etc all sophisticated goods. Seems like the grade of the improvement that you set for yourselves to achieve is abit too high, and there are not only one area that you would like to improve but many areas. It could be dilute your focus, and the result may not be so significant.

Study – Page of Coins
There is a senior standing at his house garden. It’s a safe surrounding. He is paying attention on surrounding, seems like looking for some new ideas or finding something new to pursue, he is careful, everything is just within his expectations. I will say this is quite a stable card. It may not be a great success, but definitely a gradually growing status.

Books – 3 of Coins
There is a man shooting the hole in the middle of the coins. This is something that bring success or achievement. In mandarin teaching, it is a success in Trading Industry or your own work/job, while if referring to learning subject, it will be more incline to Arts & Culture, martial arts also belongs to this category. This card is an achievement.

Can see the passion that the Queen has it in her swords. A strong and bold energy, she hold the swords proudly in her hand, raise high, and with phoenix design fan behind her as a support. I think you are very confident and into workout, and it is a great achievement to you all the time, or you able to maintain the high standard of it. Though it is something that you love much, did you ever felt abit lonely and wanting to quit at times? Sometimes swords can bring strong contradiction in mind, just like you doing the things you like the most, but once in awhile you feel quitting it. Did you reduce your workout frequencies this year? Well, this is a pride/achievement card too, but just abit emotional… Maybe you are very aggressive in workout LOL…

Shadow Card – 4 of Coins
I think this is just funny, when you were asking 4 projects, and this little young boy is carrying 4 coins in a go. He is a prosperity boy and carry abundance 4 coins together laugh happily while walking forward. You just want to hit the 4 projects and eager to see the achievements. But 4 is abit too overwhelming. If go according to the card interpretation, 3 of coins (Books) should be the best achievement, while 7 of cups (Improvement) could be abit long way to go.

I hope you enjoy this reading. These are all the context I get base on the question, and what I read from my cards. Would appreciate you can share your feedback.

Thank you for having the opportunity to read for you.

Regards,
Sam
Attachments
20191017_213945-01_compress75.jpg
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

First of all, I 100% like your reading. It's straight to the point and more importantly, on point, even if I gave almost no clue regarding my projects. I can tell that you're good at this. I also like the Tarot that you used. Haven't heard of the Chinese Mythology deck before this but it sure is pretty and it's always a joy to discover new decks.

Regarding the 4 projects that I listed: I enumerated them in terms of increasing importance and therefore chance of success. I'm pleased at how the cards that you drew reflected this.
Myperception wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 13:52 Hi Amoroso,
Improvement – 7 of Cups
There is a young man sleep on a couch and dream of stones, coins, antiques etc all sophisticated goods. Seems like the grade of the improvement that you set for yourselves to achieve is abit too high, and there are not only one area that you would like to improve but many areas. It could be dilute your focus, and the result may not be so significant.
This is rather true. It's a pretty lofty goal, but I know that I won't be able to expend all the resources that I need to make this a reality. This time I may only have a limited success with this, but next year tho. . .

Also, I'll keep in mind the thing about avoiding diluting my focus.
Study – Page of Coins
There is a senior standing at his house garden. It’s a safe surrounding. He is paying attention on surrounding, seems like looking for some new ideas or finding something new to pursue, he is careful, everything is just within his expectations. I will say this is quite a stable card. It may not be a great success, but definitely a gradually growing status.
This is also accurate. Right now I haven't even begun it, but this card inspires me. I know I can finish this by year's end.
Books – 3 of Coins
There is a man shooting the hole in the middle of the coins. This is something that bring success or achievement. In mandarin teaching, it is a success in Trading Industry or your own work/job, while if referring to learning subject, it will be more incline to Arts & Culture, martial arts also belongs to this category. This card is an achievement.
This is a pretty big project which began right at the start of the year. It's really very important to me too, and will be a significant accomplishment to boot. Things are not very rosy at this point, but I know what I can do, and I know that I can achieve it. Thank you!
Can see the passion that the Queen has it in her swords. A strong and bold energy, she hold the swords proudly in her hand, raise high, and with phoenix design fan behind her as a support. I think you are very confident and into workout, and it is a great achievement to you all the time, or you able to maintain the high standard of it. Though it is something that you love much, did you ever felt abit lonely and wanting to quit at times? Sometimes swords can bring strong contradiction in mind, just like you doing the things you like the most, but once in awhile you feel quitting it. Did you reduce your workout frequencies this year? Well, this is a pride/achievement card too, but just abit emotional… Maybe you are very aggressive in workout LOL…
Lol you can say that again. I've actually increased both the frequency and intensity of my workouts this year so yeah. You're correct that I'm pretty confident about this, and tho it is a passion for me, I do get tired of it (literally and figuratively) sometimes.

This is the most important of all my projects and I know that I can do it. It's just that one weak week can ruin the entire thing so I can't afford to make mistakes. I have so much hingeing on this, so I must make it a success. You're right again - I must keep my cool and not get carried away by my emotions.
Shadow Card – 4 of Coins
I think this is just funny, when you were asking 4 projects, and this little young boy is carrying 4 coins in a go. He is a prosperity boy and carry abundance 4 coins together laugh happily while walking forward. You just want to hit the 4 projects and eager to see the achievements. But 4 is abit too overwhelming. If go according to the card interpretation, 3 of coins (Books) should be the best achievement, while 7 of cups (Improvement) could be abit long way to go.
Haha I just love this little fella. He looks so happy and carefree even if those coins seem to weigh a ton (he lifts weights too?!?). And he's a prosperity boy? Seems to bring great tidings too.

This reminds me not to be too serious about all of this, and to not forget to enjoy myself. I shan't let setbacks affect me because in the end, I'm confident that I'll prevail. In fact, I saved his pic in my smartphone, as a reminder and as a source of inspiration too lol.
I hope you enjoy this reading. These are all the context I get base on the question, and what I read from my cards. Would appreciate you can share your feedback.

Thank you for having the opportunity to read for you.

Regards,
Sam
I definitely enjoyed your reading. It resonates. Thank you too, Sam!
Start strong
End stronger

Return to “Working with Shadow Cards: Hosted by kare”