This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Working With Shadow Cards Reading Partners

All activity for the October 2019 Working with ShadowCards group found here.
kare
Sage

Working With Shadow Cards Reading Partners

Post by kare »

Hi, everyone! This post has the list of reading partners and basic instructions on posting and responding to readings.

Because there is an odd number of readers, the person you read for will not be the same as the person who reads for you. I pulled names randomly.

kare reads for Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown reads for Rachelcat
Rachelcat reads for Myperception
Myperception reads for Amoroso
Amoroso reads for kare

To read for your partner, start a New Topic in the main thread titled in a format like this: kare reads for Charlie Brown, Shadow Cards. In the body of the post you can ask your partner what their question is. All communication connected to that reading, including feedback should be posted as a response in that same topic. Each of us will be ultimately posting in two topics, one for the reading we do, and one for the reading we receive. I know probably all of us have done this before, but in case we have visitors, I wanted to put these instructions up.

Don't forget the deadlines, and please let me know if there is anything I can help with. Also, you won't receive a notification if someone posts a response to your post. You will only receive a notification if they thank you for the post or reply to the post and quote you. So make sure to check the forum regularly to see if someone has responded to you.

Thank you so much!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Working With Shadow Cards Reading Partners

Post by Charlie Brown »

kare wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:58 Also, you won't receive a notification if someone posts a response to your post. You will only receive a notification if they thank you for the post or reply to the post and quote you. So make sure to check the forum regularly to see if someone has responded to you.
Thanks, Kare. Just FYI, people CAN receive a notification when a response is posted IF they subscribe to the thread. In order to do that, scroll to the bottom of the thread and click on the little wrench that is next to the "post reply" button. A menu will pop up that will allow you to subscribe to the thread. Then, you will get a notification for every response.
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Re: Working With Shadow Cards Reading Partners

Post by kare »

You are the absolute best!
Charlie Brown wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 14:32
kare wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:58 Also, you won't receive a notification if someone posts a response to your post. You will only receive a notification if they thank you for the post or reply to the post and quote you. So make sure to check the forum regularly to see if someone has responded to you.
Thanks, Kare. Just FYI, people CAN receive a notification when a response is posted IF they subscribe to the thread. In order to do that, scroll to the bottom of the thread and click on the little wrench that is next to the "post reply" button. A menu will pop up that will allow you to subscribe to the thread. Then, you will get a notification for every response.

Return to “Working with Shadow Cards: Hosted by kare”