This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Sola Busca- Don't miss!

A card-by-card study and discussion of this most enigmatic deck.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Sola Busca- Don't miss!

Post by Joan Marie »

This is only available to see for free for 24 hours:
https://www.tarotworldsummit.com/talks/giordanos-talk/

It is a rare chance to hear Giordano Berti present the Symbols and Practices of Spiritual Alchemy in the Sola Busca - subtitled in english.
It's a really original presentation.

The whole Tarot World Summit takes place this week.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: Sola Busca- Don't miss!

Post by TheLoracular »

I really enjoyed this presentation. Giordano Berti was someone I was not really familiar with until the summit. A Sol Busca deck is the top of my wishlist. As of last night, there were three copies of this specific deck for sale on Etsy from them ($173.75 USD). I came very close to purchasing but instead, I sent the money to a friend in dire financial need thanks to Covid.

If I'm meant to have a copy of Berti's beautiful, beautiful, and incredibly intriguing Sola Busca deck, it will show up in my life later on :) I did buy a VIP ticket so I could watch the Masterclasses throughout the next year at my own pacing. Best Xmas present for myself ever.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I have done 2 interviews with Giordano for this forum

Giordano Berti - Tarot Historian, Preservationist and Deck Creator

Elevating Dimensions: Giordano Berti on The Sola Busca

He is a treasure of knowledge.

TheLoracular wrote: 15 Dec 2020, 16:49 If I'm meant to have a copy of Berti's beautiful, beautiful, and incredibly intriguing Sola Busca deck, it will show up in my life later on :) I did buy a VIP ticket so I could watch the Masterclasses throughout the next year at my own pacing. Best Xmas present for myself ever.
I thought at the end of his presentation for the Tarot Summit he said something about a special offer for his Sola Busca decks. Since you bought the VIP Ticket, you can check. It was a special offer he made at the end of the presentation, but I may be mistaken.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

Oh thank you!
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Sola Busca Study Group”