This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Requesting Feedback Over PM

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
kare
Sage

Requesting Feedback Over PM

Post by kare »

Hi, fellow participants,

Cult of Tarot is going to start asking for feedback over private message on monthly reading groups. I welcome any comments or suggestions you have. They could include anything from the topic of this activity (what kind of reading), to process, to technical issues and how to manage them, clarity of information, and how I managed the activity, or anything else that would help improve your experience. Also please feel free to send comments to the forum admin, Joan Marie.

Thank you, and thank you for participating.

kare
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Requesting Feedback Over PM

Post by Joan Marie »

Everybody feel free to comment here. I just thought a little debrief after the activity would be interesting and helpful. Any thoughts or ideas or anything else would be nice to hear. ❤️
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Idea sounds very valid. I only just joined a reading circle for the first time, and felt that there was something lacking. And I think kare hit the nail on the head. I think this will enhance the experience greatly for everyone. And what can be shared for the benefit of the community publicly will be more concise and constructive.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I'm cool if feedback is posted publicly. It saves us all from having to pass the info around as we move forward. Also feel free to PM if for some reason you don't prefer to post in public.

I personally am interested in hearing what topics folks want to work with.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

kare wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 20:44 I'm cool if feedback is posted publicly. It saves us all from having to pass the info around as we move forward. Also feel free to PM if for some reason you don't prefer to post in public.

I personally am interested in hearing what topics folks want to work with.
Oh yes, feedback public of course. I may have worded myself badly. The reading circles are for everyone's benefit to learn from, not only the two protagonists. Apart from the exceptional more sensitive readings, but that's already covered on CoT.

But things like topics, clarity of information, those things that you mention in your first post, would be more clutter I think than anything else. And then if there's some good stuff to report that could benefit everyone or more people, then one could post about it. Sort of the exciting stuff. Also for the person leading the circle, it's more rewarding I would think.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
HOLMES
Sybil

Post by HOLMES »

I have thought about this ,, you have your degrees..

1. open feedback..
for the purpose of universal reading.. this has been the standard practice of other sites,, atf being the prime example.
that is good for others to read feedback , and try to learn..
it has its uses.. however..

2 closed circles.
I am off the mind that for reasons of privacy that they should be closed for only the particpants,, so they can study and learn..
where after the circle is done, the person can save what they want.. and then have it deleted.
why deleted ?
why would someone sign up for a circle, im view when there is open readings possible. .
that would eliminate the need for feedback by pms. though of course if you want to go that route that is fine..
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Though we of course want as much as possible to have things posted in the forum, people here are free to take anything they want to offline (to PM as opposed to posted in public.)
I trust people's discretion.

I asked Charlie Brown and kare both to ask the people who participated in their reading circles to give some feedback as to how they felt it went. Not specifics of readings per se, but the overall experience.

The idea was to help everyone understand what works and what could be improved and to share ideas in order to keep these circles interesting and growing.

I hope that doesn't sound too "corporate". I just wanted to encourage some post-reading-circle exchange if that was possible, even just to thank the host or say what you liked about the spread or what was a little confusing or whatever.

I'm afraid I didn't think it through entirely and didn't provide either Charlie Brown or kare with any suggestion of how to do that, not that I had any great ideas. I appreciate them both giving it a go.
But I would like to try it out again ongoing because I think it would be a nice thing for us to do here. Put a little bow on the experience before moving to the next one.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”