This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Three Voices: kare reads for Rachelcat

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
kare
Sage

Three Voices: kare reads for Rachelcat

Post by kare »

Hi, Rachelcat,

Thank you for letting me read for you. What is your question?

I look forward to it.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Three Voices: kare reads for Rachelcat

Post by Rachelcat »

Well, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to this because whatever happens, I'll have to deal with it. But here it is!

My husband and I are unofficially separated, living apart on opposite sides of the country for almost five years. It's been a very happy time for me. He's been almost self-sufficient during that time, but he gets a kind of allowance from me, plus I've had to help him out more substantially financially a few times. So my question is: Will he (finally) become financially self-sufficient soon, and will that mean we can proceed to legal separation and divorce? I'm not very invested in wanting the legalities, but I think it would be responsible of me to simplify my life legally and financially. But I don't want to cut him off financially if he really can't make it without help from me. Family is family . . .

Well, that's my question, ambivalence and all! Thanks for attempting it!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 20 Sep 2019, 15:33 Well, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to this because whatever happens, I'll have to deal with it. But here it is!

My husband and I are unofficially separated, living apart on opposite sides of the country for almost five years. It's been a very happy time for me. He's been almost self-sufficient during that time, but he gets a kind of allowance from me, plus I've had to help him out more substantially financially a few times. So my question is: Will he (finally) become financially self-sufficient soon, and will that mean we can proceed to legal separation and divorce? I'm not very invested in wanting the legalities, but I think it would be responsible of me to simplify my life legally and financially. But I don't want to cut him off financially if he really can't make it without help from me. Family is family . . .

Well, that's my question, ambivalence and all! Thanks for attempting it!
Because this is a personal and sensitive set of questions, I sent you a PM. Any reading I could do would be more focused on helping you discern your own insight into the situation. Please give me any response you have over PM.

Thank you.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

Thank you for the reading! I'll send you feedback later today. Thanks for your patience. I hate it when work gets in the way of tarot!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”