This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Three Voice: SilverLining reads for Kare

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
SilverLining
Seer

Three Voice: SilverLining reads for Kare

Post by SilverLining »

Hello!

What question/topic would you like me to read for you on?

*SilverLining*
*SilverLining*
kare
Sage

Re: Three Voice: SilverLining reads for Kare

Post by kare »

SilverLining wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 03:04 Hello!

*SilverLining*
Hi! My big question is about career. Due to some family circumstances, I am taking a year off work. The career that I left is one I have been trying to get out of for a while. Now I have an opportunity to start a new career when I go back to work. But I want it to be something that is a good fit, so I'm really looking for help identifying good career choices. How do I find something that fits? Also, part of my problem is that I feel burned out and so listening to myself or having a sense of what I truly would enjoy is hard because it feels like I have no passion for anything right now, so I don't have that internal compass working at the moment. I want to be creative in my search, but don't know how. Any help you could give me would be so awesome.

Thank you!
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

kare wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 12:19

*SilverLining*
Hi! My big question is about career. Due to some family circumstances, I am taking a year off work. The career that I left is one I have been trying to get out of for a while. Now I have an opportunity to start a new career when I go back to work. But I want it to be something that is a good fit, so I'm really looking for help identifying good career choices. How do I find something that fits? Also, part of my problem is that I feel burned out and so listening to myself or having a sense of what I truly would enjoy is hard because it feels like I have no passion for anything right now, so I don't have that internal compass working at the moment. I want to be creative in my search, but don't know how. Any help you could give me would be so awesome.

Thank you!
Alrighty! I should get to this in the next few days 😁
*SilverLining*
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

*SilverLining*

Thank you!
I'm starting out with the oracle cards Wisdom of the Hidden Realms.
What do you need in a new career?
The Arrow Master
You need something with a clear path, Something you can focus on that you know exactly what the outcome of your actions will be. A direct goal that you want to achieve. Something precise, like a math equation. Not saying that it has to do with math per se, but that it's like math in that the steps are laid out and there will always be one answer and you will know whether it was right or not. There is no question with this arrow master, there is a target that he wants to hit and there is no other option. This feels very goal oriented, so probably not something that is on the creative side of things.

What in a new career would make you happiest?
Camel Boy
I see this as you starting over again. It would make you happy to be able to start from the bottom and learn your way up. Something that you feel you can grow with. A kind of job where you can climb up the work ladder and have a mentor to help you get to where you need to go. Nothing too too restrictive , something where you can find your flow and see what fits you the best. As you said you want something that fits so a career where you can branch off to different areas and get the right one that you feel most comfortable with.

What in a new career would be a good fit?
The Mapmaker of Destiny
This mapmaker rights out destiny, but he also has free range with what it can be. Making your own destiny. I get a similar feeling from this card as the Camel Boy too actually. In that you want to make your own path, but in charge of which direction you will take and at a pace that it best for you. This new career will have to be something you don't feel too pressured in. You will know what the end goal is but its up to you on how you get there. You want something where you can openly feel like you can be yourself and make your own decisions.

How do you go about finding this new career path?
The Winged Wise Ones
Aw, what a great card for this question. Looks like you will get your answers. Sorry this can't give you any kind of clue as to what this career path is for you, but it looks like you have some help on your side. You will get signs and be shown in the right direction. Keep your eyes open! The universe is/will give the signs you need to show you what the next path for your new career will be.

I am now using Whimsical Tarot
Water/Emotions
Wheel of Fortune
This is how you are feeling right now. These different sections in the wheel could almost be the different career options that you are tossing around and trying to figure out what is best for you. Also, the wheel is probably how you are feeling about the situation with all the changes and choices making you feel like its a kind of dizzying ride.

Fire/Passion
Three of Rods
I can't help but notice that there is lots of food here. That may be taking it too literally but I wonder if your are interested in food. Also there is this gathering of people, could you feel passionate about being around other or even helping out others? Maybe the food could be representing their time of need. There seems to be giving and sharing going on in the image. Is that something that could be a passion of yours that you could turn into a career?

Ideas/Air
Death
Ah yes, you need a change. You want to put a rest to what you have been doing and put that part of your life to bed. I feel this is you right now taking a break, but those cobwebs need to be clean up! You need to clean things up and get ready for the new. The sun is up and waiting for you when you get up.

Value/Earth
Eight of Swords
Wow another sleeping person! I think you are quite grateful for this break in your life. You know the change needs to happen but the fact that you have the opportunity for it now is something a value to you. I can't help but notice that spider and dog. I think that dog is taking off your shoe! Don't let him take it, you got that gun (I am not meaning shoot him of course!) and are more than prepared to handle the situation and keep your shoe!

And to end Magisches Lenormand
Past
Stars
Everything was kind of in your mind. You were hoping and dreaming for a new career and a change of pace for you but nothing was actually happening yet, no concrete actions.

Future
Then boom! But more stability for your future career wise. It probably won't get a fast change for you, but when you finally get there it will be the one you want to keep and will keep your feet on the ground and settled.
IMG_20190922_223012.jpg
I know this couldn't really tell you exactly how or what you should do for a career but I do hope it was able to help you in some way!
*SilverLining*
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

SilverLining wrote: 23 Sep 2019, 02:33

*SilverLining*

Thank you!
I'm starting out with the oracle cards Wisdom of the Hidden Realms.
What do you need in a new career?
The Arrow Master
You need something with a clear path, Something you can focus on that you know exactly what the outcome of your actions will be. A direct goal that you want to achieve. Something precise, like a math equation. Not saying that it has to do with math per se, but that it's like math in that the steps are laid out and there will always be one answer and you will know whether it was right or not. There is no question with this arrow master, there is a target that he wants to hit and there is no other option. This feels very goal oriented, so probably not something that is on the creative side of things.

What in a new career would make you happiest?
Camel Boy
I see this as you starting over again. It would make you happy to be able to start from the bottom and learn your way up. Something that you feel you can grow with. A kind of job where you can climb up the work ladder and have a mentor to help you get to where you need to go. Nothing too too restrictive , something where you can find your flow and see what fits you the best. As you said you want something that fits so a career where you can branch off to different areas and get the right one that you feel most comfortable with.

What in a new career would be a good fit?
The Mapmaker of Destiny
This mapmaker rights out destiny, but he also has free range with what it can be. Making your own destiny. I get a similar feeling from this card as the Camel Boy too actually. In that you want to make your own path, but in charge of which direction you will take and at a pace that it best for you. This new career will have to be something you don't feel too pressured in. You will know what the end goal is but its up to you on how you get there. You want something where you can openly feel like you can be yourself and make your own decisions.

How do you go about finding this new career path?
The Winged Wise Ones
Aw, what a great card for this question. Looks like you will get your answers. Sorry this can't give you any kind of clue as to what this career path is for you, but it looks like you have some help on your side. You will get signs and be shown in the right direction. Keep your eyes open! The universe is/will give the signs you need to show you what the next path for your new career will be.

I am now using Whimsical Tarot
Water/Emotions
Wheel of Fortune
This is how you are feeling right now. These different sections in the wheel could almost be the different career options that you are tossing around and trying to figure out what is best for you. Also, the wheel is probably how you are feeling about the situation with all the changes and choices making you feel like its a kind of dizzying ride.

Fire/Passion
Three of Rods
I can't help but notice that there is lots of food here. That may be taking it too literally but I wonder if your are interested in food. Also there is this gathering of people, could you feel passionate about being around other or even helping out others? Maybe the food could be representing their time of need. There seems to be giving and sharing going on in the image. Is that something that could be a passion of yours that you could turn into a career?

Ideas/Air
Death
Ah yes, you need a change. You want to put a rest to what you have been doing and put that part of your life to bed. I feel this is you right now taking a break, but those cobwebs need to be clean up! You need to clean things up and get ready for the new. The sun is up and waiting for you when you get up.

Value/Earth
Eight of Swords
Wow another sleeping person! I think you are quite grateful for this break in your life. You know the change needs to happen but the fact that you have the opportunity for it now is something a value to you. I can't help but notice that spider and dog. I think that dog is taking off your shoe! Don't let him take it, you got that gun (I am not meaning shoot him of course!) and are more than prepared to handle the situation and keep your shoe!

And to end Magisches Lenormand
Past
Stars
Everything was kind of in your mind. You were hoping and dreaming for a new career and a change of pace for you but nothing was actually happening yet, no concrete actions.

Future
Then boom! But more stability for your future career wise. It probably won't get a fast change for you, but when you finally get there it will be the one you want to keep and will keep your feet on the ground and settled.
IMG_20190922_223012.jpg
I know this couldn't really tell you exactly how or what you should do for a career but I do hope it was able to help you in some way!
First, I really like how you laid out the spread. I have never used oracle in the middle and I am totally going to do this now. Even with the Lenormand as single cards, because the rest of the spread gives them context, it works.

So many things that you mentioned really resonated with me. As I read what you described about the right career situation for me, I realized that that sort of situation is exactly what I am hoping for and what would be best suited for me. I had not been able to solidify those ideas, but you made them very concrete and it will help me target positions more preciesly now. I very much like the idea of work that will allow me to work independently and that has a social component, includes doing good, as well as room to grow with a good mentor. I pressure myself plenty, so less external pressure would give me the room to grow I need to start out with. I definitely needed the break to be able to clear my mind and reflect, and not being able to do that in the past was a frustration, so you were right on about that. And I am still in that process.

I have been worried about how taking a rest might somehow get me off course, but at the same time it was needed to set a new one, so your comments about the shoe are keen. I also appreciate the positivity you have in the reading, the sun waiting and me being able to handle the situation. Things I do need a reminder of.

This reading was definitely useful. I wasn't looking for a specific career in the reading, but your description of the characteristics I should look for is so helpful. Thank you.

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”