This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Three Voices: Rachelcat reads for dodalisque

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
Rachelcat
Sage

Three Voices: Rachelcat reads for dodalisque

Post by Rachelcat »

Hi! I look forward to trying out this reading! Do you have question or subject you'd like to talk about with the cards? (And me, of course.)

(I'll be on a short vacation Sunday through Tuesday, so I can do your reading Saturday or Wednesday into the next week.)

Let me know your question, and I'll start assembling my three different decks!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
dodalisque
Sage

Re: Three Voices: Rachelcat reads for dodalisque

Post by dodalisque »

Many apologies but I'm afraid I am going to have to bail this month. When I signed up to join the circle I was full of enthusiasm, but suddenly I am snowed under with chores and responsibilities and I just can't seem to get inspired. A pity because the chosen spread looks very interesting. I hope we get to exchange readings at some time in the future so that I can make amends. I hope you are not too disappointed. All the best.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat,
Please let me know if you are still interested in participating. I would be happy to partner with you.

kare
Rachelcat wrote: 11 Sep 2019, 14:45 Hi! I look forward to trying out this reading! Do you have question or subject you'd like to talk about with the cards? (And me, of course.)

(I'll be on a short vacation Sunday through Tuesday, so I can do your reading Saturday or Wednesday into the next week.)

Let me know your question, and I'll start assembling my three different decks!
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

kare wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 00:55 Rachelcat,
Please let me know if you are still interested in participating. I would be happy to partner with you.

kare
Yes! If you'd like to, I'd like to go ahead and read with you. Let me know if you have a question or subject, and I'll get to it shortly! (I'm back from my vacation a little late, but I have tomorrow off work, so I'm almost in full reading mode!)

kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Rachelcat wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 20:48

kare
Yes! If you'd like to, I'd like to go ahead and read with you. Let me know if you have a question or subject, and I'll get to it shortly! (I'm back from my vacation a little late, but I have tomorrow off work, so I'm almost in full reading mode!)
Great! I will open a new thread in the next day or two. Thanks!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

kare
So here's my question, and I will start one for you tonight.

I am currently looking to start in a new career, and that is a separate question that Silverlining is doing a reading for Menon. But at the same time, I have been thinking about starting a side hobby business. It seems like a lot of paperwork to get started and possibly for very little side income, so I have been not sure about moving forward. I would love some guidance on whether to move forward with it or not. Does that sound okay?

Thank you.
Rachelcat
Sage

Three Voices: Rachelcat reads for kare

Post by Rachelcat »

Here’s your reading!

What should kare know about starting a side hobby business?

First the backs, just because it looks cool:

kare back.jpg

Now the cards:

kare.jpg

Lenormand cross:
Garden, Bear, Tower; Ring, Bear, Whip

Someone you know or will meeting in a social setting (garden) could become a valued customer/ patron (bear) of long standing (tower). But other commitments of yours (ring) could be a cause of conflict (whip) with this customer. Your new career may conflict with your contemplated new hobby side business in a way that you’re not seeing now.

Tarot elements:

Physical – 10 Coins!
The hobby business could be very lucrative! I associate 10s with society, so this reinforces that your social acquaintances would be your best customers, and they would also gain from your product/service.

Emotional – 7 Coins. 7s are emotions in an emotions position. The business would not only be lucrative, but you would also gain emotional satisfaction of getting what you want, not just what you need, from it. You will get the emotional satisfaction of doing your hobby well and also of making money from it.

Intellectual – King of Cups. You will be very smart in figuring out what your customers want and giving it to them. The customer is always right, especially if you can anticipate his/her desires!

Energetic – 8 Coins. 8s are mind. You will put your energy into rationally figuring out the best presentation of your product/service and best financial structure of your business.

Bachbluten Devas (Bach flower remedies cards):

Do this – Chicory. You should consider whether and what your potential customers need, and work to provide them with something good and useful for them.

Don’t do this – Rock water. This is a bit contradictory to what’s been previously said here, but everything doesn’t have to be perfect to work, especially when you’re first starting out. There is inevitably a time of trying things out to see what works, continuing what does, and letting go of what doesn’t. It’s important to be realistic (all those coins!), but perfectionism isn’t going to be helpful to you.

I hope this is helpful to you. It starts out a bit ambivalent, but all those coins cards look pretty encouraging! Let me know what you think!

kare
Sage

Post by kare »

kare wrote: 20 Sep 2019, 01:33

kare
So here's my question, and I will start one for you tonight.

I am currently looking to start in a new career, and that is a separate question that Silverlining is doing a reading for Menon. But at the same time, I have been thinking about starting a side hobby business. It seems like a lot of paperwork to get started and possibly for very little side income, so I have been not sure about moving forward. I would love some guidance on whether to move forward with it or not. Does that sound okay?

Thank you.
Thank you for your reading. Your reading, since it presented a view of what running a hobby business might be like for me, was useful in helping me come to a decision about what I really want to invest time in. In the Lenormand, you mention a conflict with my potential career, and this is a big part of my concern. I think that the time needed to invest in both would be a big conflict, and that doesn't include any unexpected conflicts. I am glad you mention those, because they should probably always be a consideration, and I hadn't been thinking about them much.

I have definitely gotten customers through social connections, and I actually think this would be the main way my business would grow at all. I also do gain emotional satisfaction from it. All the aspects of the business that you mention do make sense, and now I see how much time it could end up absorbing. This has given me real pause now since I am not sure I really want to invest so much into it at this time due to other things which are more of a priority.

Your reading has helped clarify the situation for me, allowing me to think in a more organized way about the situation. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”